Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A month sober!!!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
April 7th was the last day a drank I got so wasted that I made a vow to spend at least a week sober but I managed to make it into a whole moth! I feel proud of myself. :feelsautistic::dab:

I wish I could do the same

nice i think

Good job OP, stay away from degenerate alcohol.

I started drinking a month ago.

Time to celebrate. ;)

Try week by week, one week you quit 2 days, next week three, next one 5 and so on. In no time you will have spent a month sober

Congrats
Same here but it´s my only source of joy now the quarantine is in order so I can´t go to the gun range since it´s closed.

Well done, but that still doesn't make you successful or good looking

Congratulations!

havent drank in a few months dont plan to this year again at all. If it happens it happens but I have 0 interest in it.

Good for you.

well done brother. i'd look for a cope that doesn't wreck your wallet and make you feel like shit afterwards.

April 7th was the last day a drank I got so wasted that I made a vow to spend at least a week sober but I managed to make it into a whole moth! I feel proud of myself. :feelsautistic::dab:
Bro good job!
You are able to reach your goals!

Congrats. Keep goibg

Congratulations!

Good job man--keep it up!

gj on not being trash

Congrats bro, keep it up :feelsokman: