Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over a moment of silence for manlets

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
we are all ugly, obviously.
but manlets have it rough, i would say height is equally on par with looks in the dating game.
there are levels to how over it is, for most of us its probably over, for manlets it never began.
a moment of silence for manlets, if you have a candle of some sort show your appreciation by lightning a candle

Height goes further than anything else in terms of being of consequence in the quality of a man’s life.

size is like 99% of sexual dimorphism/sex appeal.

:f: for all our fallen manlets.

Over time I believe we will see men reach an average of 7'2 in height in the west as natural selection selects for the tallest men in the population. And no, it won't stop at 6'0, because it didn't stop when men were on average "turbomanlets" just a century ago when heightism wasn't as rampant as it is now pewpew.

Even me, a gorilla, who primarily walks on my knuckles, am not a manlet.

RIP manlets to be honest.

GtQPUD5

I respect manlets even though I don't really get their struggle

Indeed. I always hated being towered by everyone.

Suicide seems to be the only solution if you are a manlet. I hate being a manlet much more than anything else.