Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Million Dollar or a Girlfriend?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★
Would you rather have a million dollars or be in a realtionship with a typical modern whore?

I would have taken gf if she was virgin, but id rather have a million dollar than an used up cum dumpster

I wouldn't even hesitate to take the million dollars

bag of shit, please

A million dollars, spend some of it on facial surgery and then get a girlfriend with my new looks :feelsthink:

Easily the million

I would have taken gf if she was virgin, but id rather have a million dollar than an used up cum dumpster
But even if she was every day the chance of her getting fucked by another guy increases so whats the point u can just pay some poor familys for their virgin daughters and make a harem if u got money

But even if she was every day the chance of her getting fucked by another guy increases so whats the point u can just pay some poor familys for their virgin daughters and make a harem if u got money
Divorce rate for virgin women is way lower than for non virgin women

What kind of question even is that. I would obviously take a gf

Million of course. If it was a virgin girl with good pair bonding ability, I’d choose her, but not a modern whore.

The million, don't want the stupid cribs of a whore when I wake up, the default setting is gonna be a deadbedroom and a cheating cunt anyway so easy a million

What kind of question even is that. I would obviously take a gf
Even though it’s a typical modern whore that will cheat on you and probably dump you?

Hard question let me think

Million dollars easily.