Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A MILF matched with me on a hispanic dating app, she then blocked me. Its over, not even older women want us.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Long story short. I received a notification on Chispa from a 50 year old woman, she is divorced and has adult children. In terms of looks, she is a 4 or 5. Her body was okay. She messaged me first and I told her if she wanted to have "fun". She said yes. A few hour later she blocked me. I am guessing that she blocked me because she probably found another young guy to hookup with. He was probably more good looking than me. It's over for anyone that is not good looking. Older women only want to hookup with chads or chadlites. Miles are not easy to get, they will reject incels like you and me.
If I cant hookup with an older woman that is 50, then there is no way in hell that I will ever find a gf my age.
It's over for all of us :fuk:

Happened to me once. Not sure if single mom, but she asked how old I am and she said "too young". She was like 30 something.

It was probably a bot, they can be convincing.

It was probably a bot, they can be convincing.
It wasn't, her pictures were real, and she was kind of ugly. She was looking for a young guy to hookup with, and she found other better guys than me.

It wasn't, her pictures were real, and she was kind of ugly. She was looking for a young guy to hookup with, and she found other better guys than me.
It could be the case, for some reason when i was using Tinder after months i had two matches, they looked genuine. Probably hoes swiping by mistake because they ignored me afterwards. After that i tried to broaden my options and included other cities into the search. Eventually i ran out of the matches and that was it.

It could be the case, for some reason when i was using Tinder after months i had two matches, they looked genuine. Probably hoes swiping by mistake because they ignored me afterwards. After that i tried to broaden my options and included other cities into the search. Eventually i ran out of the matches and that was it.
No female wants to touch us. Even girls that are uglier than us will still reject us. It is unfair that we have to deal with this.
They should be punished for this injustice.

imagine having it so over you can't even attract an old smellu fanny.
D893c4cd6cf99d2ef82f71e69eb6be2b0f5b4ce13c2c7c8739c0b5cb091b1226

Maybe she matched with you on accident. Who knows.

mommy likes good FACE

foids are all the same mentally they dont mature.
yeah, foids are retarded, letting foids have independent thought process was a mistake.

Long story short. I received a notification on Chispa from a 50 year old woman, she is divorced and has adult children. In terms of looks, she is a 4 or 5. Her body was okay. She messaged me first and I told her if she wanted to have "fun". She said yes. A few hour later she blocked me. I am guessing that she blocked me because she probably found another young guy to hookup with. He was probably more good looking than me. It's over for anyone that is not good looking. Older women only want to hookup with chads or chadlites. Miles are not easy to get, they will reject incels like you and me.
If I cant hookup with an older woman that is 50, then there is no way in hell that I will ever find a gf my age.
Over.

Here in Brazil even grannies are demanding to get pounded by Chad only.

Over.

Here in Brazil even grannies are demanding to get pounded by Chad only.
That's fucking retarded, the audacity of an ugly old goblina to demand chads attention. This world is one big sick joke

That's fucking retarded, the audacity of an ugly old goblina to demand chads attention. This world is one big sick joke
It is a joke, and we're the butt of it.

yes this links in with what i said here, even average beckies dont lose much smv even at 50, so they can still attract high tier normies or people higher than incels or even average guys

yes this links in with what i said here, even average beckies dont lose much smv even at 50, so they can still attract high tier normies or people higher than incels or even average guys
Yep, women in general have too many privileges. Meanwhile, men like us have zero opportunities, this is unfair and this also goes to show that men are oppressed.
This society we live in is immoral and corrupt

Yep, women in general have too many privileges. Meanwhile, men like us have zero opportunities, this is unfair and this also goes to show that men are oppressed.
This society we live in is immoral and corrupt
truth

Dude I get removed and blocked by just saying something :feelsautistic:

But its my fault I am an incel right? When no women ever gives me a chance?

Dude I get removed and blocked by just saying something :feelsautistic:

But its my fault I am an incel right? When no women ever gives me a chance?
It's not your fault at all.
If you wear nice clothes, get a haircut, lose weight, improve personality and boost your self confidence, and you still cannot find a gf, it wouldn't make sense to assert that it's your fault because you tried.
If you try your best, women will say it's your fault, lol, women are so stupid

are you telling the mods to ban me because I got one match on a dating app?
If so, you are a bozo. Just because you get 1 match on a dating app doesn't mean you are a fakecel, especially if its an old lady.

If so, you are a bozo. Just because you get 1 match on a dating app doesn't mean you are a fakecel, especially if its an old lady.
well your post implies she wanted to fuck you, until another chad came along.

well your post implies she wanted to fuck you, until another chad came along.
I'm not a chad, I'm average in looks. I'm still denied opportunities because of my looks. I only got 1 match, and that's it. It's still over me. And it was an old woman with an unattractive body, so it doesn't count as being a fakecel. I'm still a virgin and never had a gf

Last edited:
ignore these clowns we have far worse posters on this site, and they are not banned or kicked off

empty threats from empty minds

true true.says the guy who was trying to inform on him

i think true true is the only time you are speaking the truth in a long time

you and the truth have not met for a long time

ignore these clowns we have far worse posters on this site, and they are not banned or kicked off

empty threats from empty minds
You are right. One time there was a guy who said that he was above average in looks. He had like 5 girls ask him out, and he said no to all of them because he had social anxiety, he also said that girls would flirt with him at social events like parties or collge clubs, and and he wasn't banned.

No MILFs for your face boyo:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.