Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A middle class guy cannot use hypergamy in SEA anymore

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Women would have been cool with my status 20 years ago but now you have to be at least milliinaire to make up for looks and social retardness

Women would have been cool with my status 20 years ago but now you have to be at least milliinaire to make up for looks and social retardness
Are you white?

Are you white?
Nope but 20 years ago noodles were ok with Hapa like me. Now noodles will choose a penniless white bagpacker over somebody with decent financial means

Nope but 20 years ago noodles were ok with Hapa like me
LMAO your dad couldn't look ahead.
"Like bruuuuh my sons will be sterile but I gotta hit one more generation bruuuuuuuuh."

LMAO your dad couldn't look ahead.
"Like bruuuuh my sons will be sterile but I gotta hit one more generation bruuuuuuuuh."
Couldn't keep my dick in my pants.

Nope but 20 years ago noodles were ok with Hapa like me.

What type of hapa are you? Being white is AUTOMATICALLY equated with wealth, status, and passport strength, which is part of the reason they flock so strongly to white men. If you aren't very white passing, then they will just assume you are a moderately well off native and skip you.

What type of hapa are you? Being white is AUTOMATICALLY equated with wealth, status, and passport strength, which is part of the reason they flock so strongly to white men. If you aren't very white passing, then they will just assume you are a moderately well off native and skip you.
WMAF Hapa but noodles usually think I am a Turk ethnic

it is over if you dont have looks