Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A message to you rice folks from a nigger, blood.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

✝️ Christmaxxing buffon subhuman
★★★★★
I will learn your fucking language, bro.
I will make you seethe by learning your high iq language. I refuse to be bound by the chains you've placed on me to be low iq n shiet and poor in burgerland.
what will make it even better is when I inevitably get sent to korealand, i'll know when you're talking shiet to me or hanging me out, blood.
i'll know when you're hating on me for my uglier looks
and I'll respond with scriptures of the Lord who curses those to the damned hell for not believing in him or taking him as a joke.

but im not worried about hurting you brocels more than I am your counterpart noodle toilets :feelsree::feelsree:
we all know noodles are only capable of above behavior so they will receive my punishment of scripture, mang!
I will also make it seem as if I iqmogg them, blood.
I will play them and make them lose money instead of taking mines
I will inconvenience them and make them feel the struggle as I and my inkwell brothers have, Chico!!

it's over for you noodles taking advantage of my fuckin race :smonk:

你媽媽是個妓女

I will make you seethe by learning your high iq language. I refuse to be bound by the chains you've placed on me to be low iq n shiet and poor in burgerland.
what will make it even better is when I inevitably get sent to korealand, i'll know when you're talking shiet to me or hanging me out, blood.
and I'll respond with scriptures of the Lord who curses those to the damned hell for not believing in him or taking him as a joke.

but im not worried about hurting you brocels more than I am your counterpart noodle toilets :feelsree::feelsree:
we all know noodles are only capable of above behavior so they will receive my punishment of scripture, mang!
I will inconvenience them and make them feel the struggle as I and my inkwell brothers have, Chico!!

You’ll slay in Korea

Be sure to copy this for your manifesto when you go ER bro

Based but I’m not attracted to Asian whores

wait i thought you were a ricecel JFL

based @AsiaCel thoughts?

There are a few black men with wives/gfs in Japan and Korea

Time to learn kanji off subtitles :feelskek:

Asian languages are far from high IQ and well constructed

Since you’re a nigger OP, maybe you can learn English first?

Ching Chong a bing bong wing wong

Asian languages are far from high IQ and well constructed

Since you’re a nigger OP, maybe you can learn English first?
:feelskek:
Lucky enough to be mixed cumskin. I have a little higher iq than some of my counter-parts.

it's over for lowiq niggers

I know racism is bad and inherently discriminatory but interacting with black people makes it hard not to be racist