Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A message to women

Obito

Obito

Recruit
★★★★
When you talk to a incel about something that affects them more than it affects you, remember that it will take a much greater emotional toll on them than on you. For example to you it may feel like an argument. For us, it feels like revealing our pain only to have you dismiss our experience and sometimes our humanity and human rights. The fact is that you might remain more calm under these circumstances is a consequence of your privilege, not you being more mature or logical.

Our experiences arent comparable, when foids are sad they get validation and love, when were sad we get told to man up and pull yourself up the bootstraps.

Dear women, I want to krempi women. I shall not elaborate. :feelsUgh:

Our experiences arent comparable, when foids are sad they get validation and love, when were sad we get told to man up and pull yourself up the bootstraps.
That’s a pyramid of foid supremacy and at the very top of the pyramid is the genocide of incels. The step that we’re on is veiled incelphobia

When you talk to a incel about something that affects them more than it affects you, remember that it will take a much greater emotional toll on them than on you. For example to you it may feel like an argument. For us, it feels like revealing our pain only to have you dismiss our experience and sometimes our humanity and human rights. The fact is that you might remain more calm under these circumstances is a consequence of your privilege, not you being more mature or logical.
Here is my message to you stuck up Chad chasing 6 ft only cunts! All young women should be reped with metal pipe!