Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A message to all glowies

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
How much are the NSA/FBI/CIA/MI6 paying you glowies? Surely it can't be enough for you to waste time and resources on us. Are we really worth all that taxpayer money?

I bet that after work, you go home to your entitled landwhale hamplanet obese wife that you betabuxx for, and you ask her for sex, but she rejects you. And I'd bet this happens all the time.

Is your life really that much better than ours that you feel the need to come here and shit on us? Do you really feel the need to bait us, to gather information from us? Are we that much of a threat to you? Is the fact that we tell the truth the reason that we are persecuted?

Someday you will wake up in bed next to your foid, with her used and abused roast beef fesikh pussy, that got stretched and blown out by trains that frat Chads ran on her while she was in a sororiety in college/university. And you will remember what we said. You may even realize that we were right. You will consider whether or not all the hours spent monitoring us was worth it; if what they paid you was truly enough for all the time you wasted away and drained from your life, watching a site at the bottom of the internet where the lowest of the low gather just to cope.

You will do nothing about it, but that thought will still be there, in the back of your mind, slowly chipping away at your happiness until you die.

Fuck you glowies.

Last edited:
50 bucks an hour and also get 10000 bonus if I make someone go ER cuz we get more funding that way

Very based

Also to glowies, your entitled kids will grow to hate you after swallowing the propaganda you spew for the oil baron.

Government rate tbh. Not that good.

We stand in solidarity with all our federal agents. Thank you for your service and all that you do.

How much are the NSA/FBI/CIA/MI6 paying you glowies? Surely it can't be enough for you to waste time and resources on us. Are we really worth all that taxpayer money?

I bet that after work, you go home to your entitled landwhale hamplanet obese wife that you betabuxx for, and you ask her for sex, but she rejects you. And I'd bet this happens all the time.

Is your life really that much better than ours that you feel the need to come here and shit on us? Do you really feel the need to bait us, to gather information from us? Are we that much of a threat to you? Is the fact that we tell the truth the reason that we are persecuted?

Someday you will wake up in bed next to your foid, with her used and abused roast beef fesikh pussy, that got stretched and blown out by trains that frat Chads ran on her while she was in a sororiety in college/university. And you will remember what we said. You may even realize that we were right. You will consider whether or not all the hours spent monitoring us was worth it; if what they paid you was truly enough for all the time you wasted away and drained from your life, watching a site at the bottom of the internet where the lowest of the low gather just to cope.

You will do nothing about it, but that thought will still be there, in the back of your mind, slowly chipping away at your happiness until you die.

Fuck you glowies.
Am a glowie, can confirm that is an accurate description of my day so far

Glowies are just investigating us for a paycheck from uncle sam. The investigators at the FBI don't give a shit about us, they are just a bunch of pigs who serve the evil us government

Glowies are just investigating us for a paycheck from uncle sam. The investigators at the FBI don't give a shit about us, they are just a bunch of pigs who serve the evil us government
uncle sam and probably feminists

JFL taxpayer money is often used for garbage globally