Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A masterpiece made by finest writercels

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Today, i almost fucked a deer with a rusted crowbar halflife3 still confirmed by jews who control out world and sheeit my fedora fucked a Elliot Gayniggawithsmalldickwholovestrapmusic Rodger masturbated Hewassubscribedtotrapnationhelistenedtohisstupidtrapshit24/7 and SmokedDMTwithhisgranddadsbong when thecopsarrived andshot Thegayboi(becausebeingatraplisteningfagisillegal) butallofasudden Eltonjohnwithaassaultriflejumpsintoaction andheiswearinganaziuniformandshoutingPANZERKAMPSHADENFREUDE
Alasthehomofobikkopsdieriddenwithbullets(ElliotgoesforanotherroundofDMTandthankseltonforsavinghissorryhide) butthenprophetmuhammadcomesandstartsthrowingshurikensatthem. Eltonsingsbennyandthejetsmovingmohammedwithhismusicallskill(andtheyallhaveanorgy)
andthentheyallstartsingingbabysharkandgotosleepandafaggotonincels.isisgoingtomakeathreadaboutthisepicstory. Anepicjourneyendswithdisgustingfagbuttpounding(FIN)

Authors:
@firstloss
@ihaveno1
@Insomniac
@Pinkett Mouse
@StaroRavager
@BummerDrummer
@Blacktarpill
@Spite
@Jazavac
@Weed
@ldargoblin