Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A map of hell - AVOID THOSE PLACES

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
If you are incel and considering to emmigrate or go to a foreign country for vacation avoid the following places on the map AT ALL COSTS. They are NOT SAFE for incels. It's the "axis of evil" from an incel perspective.

Avoid

Good, set course for Angola brothers

Cuckmany, Cuckden and United Cuckdom in there, how surprising jfl

If your genetics are shit there is no escape, in every Country you are fucked

Above Average IQ

JFL at not having Italy painted in red.

Avoid everything here:
1845F063 4DB4 4B9C 8C79 309D55C4FD5F

why denmark?
SJW hell hole... Only Sweden has a higher single household count in Europe. Sweden is of course the center of hell for incels. No country is worse than Sweden. Fully taken over by SJW extremists.

I can pass off as a refugee so I would probably do well in germanistan/swedistan/bongistan as long as I join a paki rape gang

being a ukcel. :cryfeels:

I can pass off as a refugee so I would probably do well in germanistan/swedistan/bongistan as long as I join a paki rape gang

Only recommended if you want a government funded NEET lifestyle. If you are looking for sex you could just as well look for water in the desert.
You forgot France.
Not as bad as Germany or Sweden though.

You don't consider the entire European land incel hell?

SJW hell hole... Only Sweden has a higher single household count in Europe. Sweden is of course the center of hell for incels. No country is worse than Sweden. Fully taken over by SJW extremists.

I visited Sweden. Visually, nice country tbh, but i can confirm it is awful for incels. I was invisible to all the holes there

You don't consider the entire European land incel hell?

To a certain degree any place on the world is hell for incels. But the countries on the map are super hardcore.

universe is hell, i'd recommend avoiding it

:giga: That guy has balls tbh.

Yeah I think I’ll stay away from Australia.. too much shit there that can fuck me up and kill me.
tfw your house gets norwood reaper'd by a tornado while trying to play osrs or post soycuck.jpg

The places on the map are where you could be arrested merely for looking at a woman. There have been actual cases...

:giga: That guy has balls tbh.

Yeah I think I’ll stay away from Australia.. too much shit there that can fuck me up and kill me.

Never been to Australia but I have met many. Many. The guys are Chad af. I can’t imagine it being the place for me

Why only Sweden and that other one in the south, Denmark or something idk, and not the other Scandinavian nations I wonder.

Add France to that list - very feminist country.

Avoid anywhere if you are incel

Should put pretty much all of Western Europe there but put Germany, UK, and Scandinavia in Darker Red.

U should put Latin American countires on their too. Their women are extreme sluts.

Indeed op. Glad you didn't give in to the cope that mediterranean/southern countries are good looking

Cope. Italians get laid easily in Germany, Scandinavia and UK. Italy is way worse.

One of the worst hell holes on the planet for incels... See this report on the situation there:
https://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html

Quote: "42% of men and 44.2% of women -- almost half of Japan's millennial singles aged between 18 to 34 -- are virgins. "

female virginity is good
Cope. Italians get laid easily in Germany, Scandinavia and UK. Italy is way worse.
your signature is surgery?

Holy shit its like looking at a map of Hyrule

If you are incel and considering to emmigrate or go to a foreign country for vacation avoid the following places on the map AT ALL COSTS. They are NOT SAFE for incels. It's the "axis of evil" from an incel perspective.

View attachment 82145[/QUOTE
Not if I get me some BMWs and vanilla lattas

Just paint the whole map red already

I’m not even scared of spiders but that would terrify me tbh.

My brother went to Australia and found a big spider in his hotel room. He called me and told me he loved me which I found pretty funny. :feelskek:

High IQ. South Korea should be added too ngl