Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A man shouts "Allah akbar" at a Joker showing in Paris causing everyone to run to the exits

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
People are afraid of ethnics.

I was tempted to do something like this at the end of the movie ngl.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Based allahuakbarcel.

KKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

based muslimcel

i keked at reading that article. the translation to english was shit, but it said most people ran out without grabbing their possessions/bags/phones etc. and that other moveogers stole them and didn't return. it also said how people collided with women and they were pushed to the ground lol

Bon temps!

I just oui oui-ed my pants 'mi!

You can’t bring nigas from zabbaleen nowhere

Durka durka. Muhammad jihad.

i keked at reading that article. the translation to english was shit, but it said most people ran out without grabbing their possessions/bags/phones etc. and that other moveogers stole them and didn't return. it also said how people collided with women and they were pushed to the ground lol
lol, based thiefcels

Haha, some people forget that most people don’t say Allah Akbar to blow something up.
Imagine the poor muslim just saying Allah Akbar because of something in the movie and then everyone runs out screaming.

Haha, some people forget that most people don’t say Allah Akbar to blow something up.
Imagine the poor muslim just saying Allah Akbar because of something in the movie and then everyone runs out screaming.
He probably said that to troll ngl based.

This youtube live streamer was put in prison for a TTS donation that played a youtube bomb detonation sound which made this class evacuate

He's out of prison now but banned from using the internet for a time

This youtube live streamer was put in prison for a TTS donation that played a youtube bomb detonation sound which made this class evacuate

He's out of prison now but banned from using the internet for a time

I remember that. such ragefuel

I wouldn't run. I'd hope he blows me up.

Happened during the Boston Marathon Bmbing. Egyptician dude whose green card expired was tackled, arrested, then deported

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back