Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News a man in the bronx tries to kidnap a foid on a train in NYC, eventually gets beaten by angry Tyrones and yelled at.

I didn’t see him get beaten up. Did it happen after the video? He should have just ran away jfl

He got yelled and spit on in the video.
Oh I didn’t see him get spit on. But in the comments it said that he got beaten up later. He should have handled the soys like how it happened in another video where a soy got choked out

Oh I didn’t see him get spit on. But in the comments it said that he got beaten up later. He should have handled the soys like how it happened in another video where a soy got choked out
If he kidnapped a guy nobody would’ve stopped him

If he kidnapped a guy nobody would’ve stopped him
And if it was a foid who did the kidnapping people would probably try to help her kidnap the guy

I wanna beat up those tyrones in wii sports boxing
I always think back to the video of a soyboy getting choked out when he tried to defend m’lady. It should have happened to those faggots (in rise of the tomb raider)

I always think back to the video of a soyboy getting choked out when he tried to defend m’lady. It should have happened to those faggots (in rise of the tomb raider)
all white knights should be shot dead in call of duty

Damn bro, you really got this mad just because he said “n-word”? :feelskek:

I never was mad, tbh. Trying to educate his dumb ass.

So instead of running away he just sits there and awaits to get beat? seems the guy had some mental issuse.

Also her speech is fucking revolting, 'bruh' imagine a young girl speaking like this wtf.:feelspuke:

Jfl, I wonder what was his plan if the train left. Does he just carry her home or what? It's kinda sus ngl.
Some other whiteknight cucks would've probably stopped him if they heard her scream.

Some other whiteknight cucks would've probably stopped him if they heard her scream.
he would kidnap the whiteknight too at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back