Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A man followed a Georgia family throughout the airport and even boarded their flight without a boarding pass!

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
IMG 3170

Typical incel behaviour kek.

I remembER when I first discovERed the blackpill community and my beliefs (based on TRUTH/REALITY) that my subhuman looks wERe a significant contributing factor for my lack of social/sexual success, wERe NOT Only re-affirmed by othERs with similiar expERiences but also validated by scientific evidence, I felt an ovERwhelming sense of “peace of mind”, followed by pride and confidence in myself for knowing and admitting a truth which is so heavily unknown or downright denied by majority of people in modERn westERn feminist shithole society.

But aftER those positive feelings dissipated vERy shortly, I was consumed by angER at the fact that I had been silenced and lied to by society (whethER knowingly or unknowingly) my whole fucking life that my beliefs wERe wrong when in fact my beliefs wERe based on FACTS and I was correct.

One time I was standing at a bus-stop, waiting for a bus and I saw a girl standing still on the footpath on the opposite side of the same street I was standing on (at the moment of obsERvation).

she was facing my side of the street and located along the Length of the street ALMOST EXACTLY IN-LINE with whERe I was standing at the moment of obsERvation.

She clearly looked like she was waiting to get picked up by someone in a car (I didn’t know by who at the time) as she was casually occasionally looking up from hER phone to look in a particular direction as if expecting someone, and she wasn’t standing at any designated bus stop or taxi stand.

The street was quite empty (of vehicular traffic) as this was evening in a quiet suburb (a car passing evERy 30 seconds or so), as was the footpath (thERe was maybe a pERson evERy 20m or so along the footpath (on avERage, whethER stationary or mobile at the moment of obsERvation).

I was feeling angER towards hER simply cos she was a young female (this particular one was of avERage physical attractiveness, so your typical young westERn feminist Slut of the modERn ERa) and thERefore was a membER of the gendER which had caused me so much pain throughout my life via their sexual rejection of me and intentional with-holding/deprivation of sex from me.

I just started glaring at hER and even though she didn’t notice me during the first 20-30 seconds as she was on hER phone, I continued glaring. When she looked up and noticed me (a vERy dark-skinned manlet autistic-looking hideously ugly truecel curry subhuman) glaring at hER, I noticed the clear repulsion on hER face.

She probably thought I’d stop glaring at hER the moment I saw that she saw me glaring at hER, expecting me to be no diffERent to the typical submissive and passive manlet autistic sub-5 curry subhuman she was probably accustomed to, (but I was diffERent, I’d ALWAYS been diffERent, although while I was growing up I was yet to consciously realise it).

She realised vERy soon (much soonER than I did) that I wasn’t anything (in pERsonality) like the other subhuman curries when she maintained eye-contact with me for a pop couple of seconds YET my unlingERing and unwavERing glare towards hER DID NOT faltER.

At this point, hER previous expression of disgust turned to “visible discomfort” (but this time this feeling was associated NOT with my subhumanity, but with hER own situation of being glared at by a curry who clearly seemed like he was not a weak pussy like the othERs, and who looked like he had a lot of in-built rage in his eyes from his lifetime of trueceldom).

As my glare pERsisted, She was no longER looking at me with discomfort, she was looking at me with caution and nERvous apprehension, clearly recognising and identifying the “potential” threat to hER survival and wellbeing that this subhuman curry alien (ME) posed towards hER and trying to measure/evaluate just how much of a dangER I presented towards hER (in addition to also waiting to see what I’d do)

AftER anothER 10 seconds of unrelentlessly PENETRATING hER ……………………………….SOUL (with my glare), when the answER dawned upon hER that simply by existing in my mERe presence (aftER I had lived my entire fucking life being rejected and denied sex by slutty whores EXACTLY LIKE HER, who instead had sex with countless abusive psychopathic dominant aggressive violent bully chads while blaming my “muhh bad pERsonality” for my lack of sexual success, despite me being weak, gentle, kind and polite for ALL MY LIFE UNTIL that particular point which was one of my first moments of EXTREME angER and hatred), the level of risk she was putting hERself in was EXTREMELY FUCKING HIGH, I saw a fear in hER eyes which can most accurately be described as the look of fear in a deER’s eyes as the lion is about to pounce. I took great satisfaction from intimidating hER, I took hER fear of me as a sign of hER subconscious respect towards me for my ability to dominate hER in a natural environment.

Then the car she was waiting for arrived, I thought it would be hER chad boyfriend picking hER up but turned out to be hER mom, wasnt as ER-fuel of an expERience as it had the potential to be.

Last edited: