Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A majority of women you meet have more fulfilling lives than you regardless of their looks

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
For some reason I was reminded of this one girl who I had a class with in my sophomore year of high school. I didn’t know her name but in my mind, I dubbed her “Cheese” because her appearance reminded me of a pale ball of cheese. She was very short maybe 5’0 or 5’1, her skin resembled string cheese, she wasn’t fat but had a chubby appearance and had a bit of facial bloat and a recessed chin as well. I paid her little to no mind but on the occasions when I saw her in the halls she always seemed to be with someone, I never saw her with other guys but she seemed to have no shortage of friends.

Back then I felt some sense of relief when looking at her, I didn’t know what an incel was at the time (the term wouldn’t become popular until years later) but I knew that my SMV was extremely low. Looking at girls like her gave me a sense that I had some hope even if I was trying to play inleagues that I had no business in at the time. Given what i know now however I can surmise that she’s had at least one bf by now, or at the very least lost her virginity a while ago and here I am, still a KHV rotting in bed 24/7 with no friends, gf, or any happiness of which to speak of. Had that girl been born male she’d be in my position and yet due to the way the sexual marketplace is set up she has most likely risen above me

It's imposible for a foid be incel. This is the worst age to be a man tbh.

majority? GIGACOPE

try "all"

Men are expendable trash. Nothing we can do about it except rot.

Thinking about the fact that a landwhale as a much smv than me always makes me extremely angry and sad.

pretty much all families and lineages that birthed only boys during this time period will get majorly fucked

it's probably going to get imprinted in our genetic code somehow, maybe it will alter the gender ratio and other stuff related to sex like making everyone more feminized, since families that birthed girls will have such a big advantage, while families that birthed only boys (which usually means a stronger and more high T father iirc?) will risk getting wiped out of the gene pool in one generation

It's over for us all

pretty much all families and lineages that birthed only boys during this time period will get majorly fucked

it's probably going to get imprinted in our genetic code somehow, maybe it will alter the gender ratio and other stuff related to sex like making everyone more feminized, since families that birthed girls will have such a big advantage, while families that birthed only boys (which usually means a stronger and more high T father iirc?) will risk getting wiped out of the gene pool in one generation
It’s funny you say that. All of my cousins are female and I know they’ll have no issues. As for my line it would be over if my brother wasn’t around. The family name would’ve died with me

This sounds like pure suicidefuel ngl, this is what happens if you were born with a hole.

If they're both ugly and non NT I find that they're loners. I moved schools alot, there was always one.

Yeah, you can't compete with women on a sexual level.

It’s funny you say that. All of my cousins are female and I know they’ll have no issues. As for my line it would be over if my brother wasn’t around. The family name would’ve died with me
yea, the females are all cycling through 45 boyfriends before settling down in their mid thirties, monkey branch in just a few months and don't even think about being single

No woman has life more miserable than mine.

yea, the females are all cycling through 45 boyfriends before settling down in their mid thirties, monkey branch in just a few months and don't even think about being single
Being single is a choice for them and if they aren’t intentionally holding out they could get a new bf every week. Meanwhile many of us will be forced to rot for the rest of our lives
always saw similar stuff at high school, even whales, the difference in quality of life between males and foids in 2019 in beyond fucked up
It’s a game of haves and have nots

This is the best age in history to be an ugly woman. Rush Limbaugh was on the right track when he said that feminism was a method for ugly women to gain access to the mainstream of society, but what he should have said was that it was a method for ugly women to gain access to the elite of society. Never before have ugly women had it so good, and I'm also talking about women who are ugly on the inside. In the past, a woman who acted like a cunt got treated like one. Now, a cunty womyn is praised as hurr durr strong and induhpendent.

The only positive thoughts that can come from this are that Francis Fukuyama's "The End of History" is retarded delusion and nothing lasts forever, feminism and uggofoid worship included.