Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill a majority of members on this site get triggered by the thought of gymceling

does gymceling give you incel-nam flashbacks?

• yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
To the members that do get triggered, explain your reason why?

Im curious. Does it give you Vietnam flashbacks?

Tell your life experience on gymceling?

Here is my story.

There were 3 times ive literally have tried to looksmaxx and gymcel. The process was quite excruciating. Whenever I tried and tried to see results it seems most of the females didnt even care.

I remember one time I legit did the athlean X program, for 3 months straight I lost weight and leaned out. Even then females didnt even acknowledge the fact, of my weight loss, I basically lost 30 to 40 lbs.

Didnt expect hard work to be wasted.

Last edited:
The gym is only for yourself. The target is to become an unstoppable monster.

I just find it ineffective. I used to be completely looksmaxed and I didnt get any sex or attention.
Big arms, flat stomach, etc.

Nothing cures autism and being 5'5

I get triggered because I spent years in the gym based on the implied promise that women will become attracted to me if I had a great body. And I do grow muscle easily and I was getting compliments on my body all the time... from guys... and I was being checked out all the time... by guys. What enrages me is that it doesn't work and yet it's being pushed as some panacea, especially by those Red Pill retards.

I just find it ineffective. I used to be completely looksmaxed and I didnt get any sex or attention.

Nothing cures autism and being 5'5
I thought you are 5'6

I have fell for the bulking meme 2 times, the first time I fell hard for GOMAD. I got fat both times and both times it was quite fucking bad.

1st one I got fat, I literally bulked in the summer so I basically showed off my new beer gut almost all day round in the beach and it's not like it got better bur rather worse each month. After I finished he bulk, right after summer, I cutted. I didn't gain anything other than actually cutting to 16% bf and attaining the most lean physique I have ever had. But behold, for the looksmax.org autists convinced me that I was skinnyfat and I developed a bdd which made me go into another bulk, which destroyed completely my leaness and I still haven't fully recovered. While both cuts I almost developed gynocomastia (or gyno, man tits), the lump in the nipple, even tho it's small as fuck and smaller every week on, it's still there to remind me of how fucking stupid I was to actually go on GOMAD and 2 bulks. Since then I am in a crusade against gymcelling and foremost, bulking.

Pd: I also developed anterior pelvic tilt (search it up, fucks up your physique, perma beer gut) from sustaining bad form in squat and foremost, deadlift during months.

This.
I don't get triggered by gymceling, I just know that it's a useless cope and guys only do it because deep down they think it could get them laid, which is a lie if you're truely an incel.

I have fell for the bulking meme 2 times, the first time I fell hard for GOMAD. I got fat both times and both times it was quite fucking bad.

1st one I got fat, I literally bulked in the summer so I basically showed off my new beer gut almost all day round in the beach and it's not like it got better bur rather worse each month. After I finished he bulk, right after summer, I cutted. I didn't gain anything other than actually cutting to 16% bf and attaining the most lean physique I have ever had. But behold, for the looksmax.org autists convinced me that I was skinnyfat and I developed a bdd which made me go into another bulk, which destroyed completely my leaness and I still haven't fully recovered. While both cuts I almost developed gynocomastia (or gyno, man tits), the lump in the nipple, even tho it's small as fuck and smaller every week on, it's still there to remind me of how fucking stupid I was to actually go on GOMAD and 2 bulks. Since then I am in a crusade against gymcelling and foremost, bulking.

Pd: I also developed anterior pelvic tilt (search it up, fucks up your physique, perma beer gut) from sustaining bad form in squat and foremost, deadlift during months.
The bulking concept is a scam and misleading

I personally like lifting but I can't do much to change my daily food for 100-200g of protein intake, too much for my NEETlite lifestyle.

Ive spent 2 years in the gym as a low t, i thought if i eat and Train Right i can gain muscle and become lean

Ive gained nothing and became skinnyfat……..

Why not just get permanent implants rather than spending many months on the same result you'd get as implants?

I'm gymcelling and I dont care about what the fuck you people think.

I don't get triggered by gymceling, I just know that it's a useless cope and guys only do it because deep down they think it could get them laid, which is a lie if you're truely an incel.

I want to suggest you to stop using the gymcelling cope. If you are doing that for foids, you will never gain satisfaction with gymcelling. If you are doing shit for foids, and you are blackpilled, just focus on moneymaxxing, which is a legit ascension strategy.

Gymcelling used as a cope for getting validation from women is useless.

I have always been told that I would have been look better with less mass, but since I am an incel I could not care about how I look, because I’m ugly with or without muscle mass.

Foids only give attention and validation to good looking people. Think about Lakowski, a good looking man, he doesn’t need to be physically fit, he only need his face.

Gymcelling is an awesome cope for ugly unwanted males, it prevents you to feel suicidal all the time.

I started to gymceling, can someone give some tips to gain muscular mass fast, my plan it's to be really strong so I can intimidate my male coworkers for making fun of me, I know it wont' help with foids, but I want to stop the bullying I getting in my work

I started to gymceling, can someone give some tips to gain muscular mass fast, my plan it's to be really strong so I can intimidate my male coworkers for making fun of me, I know it wont' help with foids, but I want to stop the bullying I getting in my work
I post numerous comments and threads about gym, fat etc. I end up getting ignored and told not to go gym, so hit me up if you want some quick tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back