Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A low IQ person wants to go to GRADUATE SCHOOL

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"For example, after retaking the exam, I went to this school (crappy third-rate school in Taiwan). My rankings in the department are all in the back, but if I don't get into the graduate school of a good school, it will be difficult to find a job. Is it the only way of tutoring? My classmates told me that a person like me has little chance of getting into a good school, and told me not to waste money. Can you ask people with the same educational background as me how much effort you put in to get into a good school? As my classmates said, don't waste your money.'

My advice to this person would be: give up grad school, go get a jobor be a housewife. But yeah that person is a foid so her value isn't IQ but her looks only.

These low IQ peopple are swarming grad school and getting a MS degree and fucking off

Last edited:
I mean college in general should be for people who are high IQ and have a passion for a subject. Even highschool, its not like normies ever learn algebra anyway, its really for smart people.

But it gets normified, where all normies and foids want to go too.

Graduate school shouldn't even be about careers, but out and out scientists looking to do scientific research for the passion of science. And it might lead to high paying jobs or entrepreneurial opportunity.

But probably it will get normified to where all normies and foids get a graduate degree.

I mean college in general should be for people who are high IQ and have a passion for a subject. Even highschool, its not like normies ever learn algebra anyway, its really for smart people.

But it gets normified, where all normies and foids want to go too.

Graduate school shouldn't even be about careers, but out and out scientists looking to do scientific research for the passion of science. And it might lead to high paying jobs or entrepreneurial opportunity.

But probably it will get normified to where all normies and foids get a graduate degree.
It is normified, many people these days aren't intrested in research,, they just go to grad school and get a master's ot get into STEM jobs

It is normified, many people these days aren't intrested in research,, they just go to grad school and get a master's ot get into STEM jobs

Only good thing is as things are normified they lose their prestige. For example in some militaries today everybody is a high ranking officer. A general is some middle manager with tons of higher ranked generals above him giving him orders. And a colonel is a low level foot soldier.

Its like I read in the UK, there is more admirals than there are ships now. 2 admirals don't even have 1 ship to command.

At least with titles they just change the name. Sad thing for highschool and college then graduate school.. is normies actually have to spend 10 years of their life in their prime going there.

Whereas past normies just learned reading, writing, basic math and they were good to go around grade 6-8.

this
Only good thing is as things are normified they lose their prestige. For example in some militaries today everybody is a high ranking officer. A general is some middle manager with tons of higher ranked generals above him giving him orders. And a colonel is a low level foot soldier.

Its like I read in the UK, there is more admirals than there are ships now. 2 admirals don't even have 1 ship to command.

At least with titles they just change the name. Sad thing for highschool and college then graduate school.. is normies actually have to spend 10 years of their life in their prime going there.

Whereas past normies just learned reading, writing, basic math and they were good to go around grade 6-8.
we don't want to let these foids go to grad school

this

we don't want to let these foids go to grad school

I live in a college town, and every foid here has a masters degree.. they look down on people with only bachelors degrees as morons.

And our government and companies make it so normie and foids can't go up in management unless thy have a masters degree. So it becomes real for normies to career max against all the other normies and foids. But foids take most all management jobs now.

I live in a college town, and every foid here has a masters degree.. they look down on people with only bachelors degrees as morons.

And our government and companies make it so normie and foids can't go up in management unless thy have a masters degree. So it becomes real for normies to career max against all the other normies and foids. But foids take most all management jobs now.
I'm IQpilled at this point and I know my limit is a MS - MASTER'S OF SCIENCE, so I stopped there
That girl should stay out of grad school

I'm IQpilled at this point and I know my limit is a MS - MASTER'S OF SCIENCE, so I stopped there
That girl should stay out of grad school

Incels with no life like us can also learn courses without going to graduate school. as we can buy the textbooks ourselves and work through the problems ourselves. while skipping out on going to class, travelling to class, getting dressed and ready to go to class. And just get right to the homework.

Incels with no life like us can also learn courses without going to graduate school. as we can buy the textbooks ourselves and work through the problems ourselves. while skipping out on going to class, travelling to class, getting dressed and ready to go to class. And just get right to the homework.
don't want to do a PhD - take 4-7 years to graduate, TOO MUCH EFFORT

What is your obession with graduate school. If you want to go just do it already