Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A low earning hotel doorman haa a wife amd mistress on the side

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
However a decent earning managercel is struggling even to get matches on online dating. Thats what thw dating scene looks like in Thailand

Are you a legit thai-cel ?

In all fairness, though, hotel doormen/bellboys at upscale hotels can rake in some serious tips. This isn't true for managers.
If you're a 3/10 you're going to need to earn far more than a hotel manager to be considered "on par" with an 8/10 doorman.

Can you give me tips to successfully ascend in Thailand ?

I just want to know what is like to have a girlfriend.

Almost at the point where i'll rope.
I wish I could. Sadly I failed to ascend in Thailand myself

In all fairness, though, hotel doormen/bellboys at upscale hotels can rake in some serious tips. This isn't true for managers.
If you're a 3/10 you're going to need to earn far more than a hotel manager to be considered "on par" with an 8/10 doorman.
and most hotel managers are the betabuxing type.

Environment is a big factor. Even if you're Chad, you're still going to have a way higher chance of getting blown in a nightclub by a slut whose been drinking than a library with a sober slut thinking about her bills.

Even if women found me attractive, I still wouldn't waste a fucking minute in environments where they aren't drinking and dressed to fuck.