Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of women only live for the sake of constant attention.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, a lot of women only live for the sake of constant attention, them type of women have lives that rely on constant validation. What do I look forward to? Video games, getting absolutely shit faced and some good old food. What do a lot of women look forward? Attention, that is it which is why this whole feminist bullshit is a thing, because the attention of society seeing them as victims is what they crave very hard, despite the fact women are the privileged as fuck gender (besides the women that stay loyal to what nature intended and don’t abuse their privileges to be degenerates).

Many women are spot light wanters which is why they will do anything they can to take the spot light and even go as far as to dismiss male related suffering by saying ‘It’s just men doing this to other men’ because despite the fact this isn’t true, they want society to actually believe this because they need to be the center of attention and they hate not being the center of attention which is why they will go as low as they can to succeed in taking the spot light for everything, it is their main goal in their lives and you get women that will go as far as faking interests just to gain the attention of local Chad or local normal fag, even in an attempt to gain local orbiters by saying shit such as ‘I’m such a need. I’m playing playing video games’ and mentioning whatever video game is popular, never bothering to mention any video game they feel isn’t too popular anymore, etc.

Now, after reading all this, you can likely guess why you get women that slut around a lot, for the validation but physically, when it comes to them type of women, their entire lives just revolve around their messy moist holes and attention.

The reason many women despise COVID is because it’s more difficult to go out and attention whore.

You get men that can be attention whores too but women are far worse with that type of shit from what I have observed.

Last edited:
Foid is narcissistic by default

BigMorons

Most foids nowadays suffer from narcissistic personality disorder.

Indeed, water brother. Not just foids but effectively all members of soyciety as a whole (foids, betabux simps, cucks, etc.). The women that are a part of this group simply desire to be fucked by Chad, and attempt to boost their chances via interpersonally entering themselves into Chad's life. It is indeed the exact same for male members of this group as well, just with a twist of cuckery. They think that stacy or becky will fuck them if the show enough respect to women, and tell about their appreciation for female icons and how they bingewatched captain marvel for 24hrs straight, memorizing every line out of the icon's mouth in order to give praise for the poor and """""oppressed""""" females in question. All fucking cucks, this is all rooted in biology, take the Naturepill, fuck it all.

Women are attention seekers and forever will be.

They always have throughout history. It’s just that they are more comfortable to show their true colors nowadays.

Like the topic title says, a lot of women only live for the sake of constant attention, them type of women have lives that rely on constant validation. What do I look forward to? Video games, getting absolutely shit faced and some good old food. What do a lot of women look forward? Attention, that is it which is why this whole feminist bullshit is a thing, because the attention of society seeing them as victims is what they crave very hard, despite the fact women are the privileged as fuck gender (besides the women that stay loyal to what nature intended and don’t abuse their privileges to be degenerates).

Many women are spot light wanters which is why they will do anything they can to take the spot light and even go as far as to dismiss male related suffering by saying ‘It’s just men doing this to other men’ because despite the fact this isn’t true, they want society to actually believe this because they need to be the center of attention and they hate not being the center of attention which is why they will go as low as they can to succeed in taking the spot light for everything, it is their main goal in their lives and you get women that will go as far as faking interests just to gain the attention of local Chad or local normal fag, even in an attempt to gain local orbiters by saying shit such as ‘I’m such a need. I’m playing playing video games’ and mentioning whatever video game is popular, never bothering to mention any video game they feel isn’t too popular anymore, etc.

Now, after reading all this, you can likely guess why you get women that slut around a lot, for the validation but physically, when it comes to them type of women, their entire lives just revolve around their messy moist holes and attention.

The reason many women despise COVID is because it’s more difficult to go out and attention whore.

You get men that can be attention whores too but women are far worse with that type of shit from what I have observed.
Getting attention as a woman is equatable to getting laid as a man. And they get a LOT of attention, average foid has an Instagram with 250-2k followers and several other social media’s such as Snapchat and tinder where men will talk to them just because they’re a female. Most of these men don’t even need to see the face of a foid to start simping after them.

You will see foids change entire ideologies, personalities, lifestyles etc. to gain maximum attention from the most powerful individuals.

In WW2 France, foids turned on their country, changes their entire lifestyles and left behind all past relationships to worship the German invaders. This is because they received attention from the most powerful individuals, the superior German invaders.

Now is no different, the most powerful individuals (media, rich corporate) say being a disgusting whore and flaunting your privilege is empowering, they want attention from these powerful entities so they follow what they say.

Obviously foids get the privilege of getting attention in everyday life from simps but like stated before attention solely from the lowest power and pathetic individuals doesn't satisfy them.

That is why women did not have the same rights as men, and when that was the case men and women were equal. When women went to be whores and turn on proper values to seek attention, men could correct them by physically/verbally abusing them, stoning them, etc. to correct their actions. Now that this is not allowed, you see the outcomes of "equality".

I wouldn't call it suffering. They get their holes stuffed with attention, they are happy like sows in mud.

Foids are worse bc they all think they’re entitled to simps. If we get rid of the simps then the majority of foids will realize just how butt ugly and hideous they truly are.

I have never seen a female loner.

You are right, most femoids and people need some sort of attention to live off from

Yeah it’s all about attention. When you take away all the fillers. The work, uni, food... attention is what most foids want.

Pretty much all of them do