Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of what is said here isnt what i see IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Whatever we discuss here is 100% true on dating apps. However, whenever i go out somewhere (which is a rare occurrence) outside of work, i see a lot of evidence to the contrary. I and another incel friend of mine go to local pubs and get wasted. Both of us are 30+ and KHHV. Also not rich. Every time we go there, i notice couples where the guy looks like incel tier and a somewhat decent looking foid. There are at least 5-6 couples of this sort each time. There are also looks matched couples but i rarely notice couples where the guy mogs the foid.

This is based on the fact that curry men are generally ugly and so maybe the fakeupmaxxed foids here have evolved to select for other traits. This may not in general be true if you live in the land of chads and gigachads. But that being said, i can extrapolate and say real life has to be much better than dating apps, regardless of where you live.

If youre not top 20%, forget dating apps and try bumping into foids irl. Cold approaching wont work for most guys here unless youre a fakecel faggot. But you need to try to use the mirror effect (looking at an unattractive face over a period of time can make it seem somewhat more attractive) to your advantage.

The basis is true but it is fair to say that a lot of what people say on .co is exaggerated.

The basis is true but it is fair to say that a lot of what people say on .co is exaggerated.

They take 80/20 on dating apps literally and say its over for 80% of all men. Its over for about 30% of men IRL.

They take 80/20 on dating apps literally and say its over for 80% of all men. Its over for about 30% of men IRL.

True, but there's another 30% or so who struggle hugely to have an active sex life in there 20s but do eventually get married.

Ironically most of it is cope to make themselves feel better.
Maybe a fetish or something.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

Is this in curryland? Probably because of arranged marriage.

They are not married, theyre hanging out in a pub.
Ironically most of it is cope to make themselves feel better.
Maybe a fetish or something.

View attachment 305357

Its the ultimate cope. Pull all men down so you dont seem so left out yourself. In reality, most men are doing better than us.
True, but there's another 30% or so who struggle hugely to have an active sex life in there 20s but do eventually get married.

Men do struggle. And it is unfair how much they have to struggle to get an average foid. But thats nature. Id say even with those struggles, those men have it better than a 32 yr old KHHV like me.

Most guys here don't live in curryland. Status, money and being NT still matters a lot to curryfoids. Most curry men don't have the mindset or skill to date a women. Also ugly men have positive representation in curry media.

Most guys here don't live in curryland. Status, money and being NT still matters a lot to curryfoids. Most curry men don't have the mindset or skill to date a women. Also ugly men have positive representation in curry media.

True. Curryfoids are gold digging ugly cunts. But i also wouldnt believe that only 20% of men get foids IRL in other countries.

It's almost like different places face different levels of hypergamy and social degeneracy. Plus different places have different populations and male to female ratios

People on this forum always say that non whites are rotting like crazy, and while that seems to be true for the east asians and curies i know, this is 100% wrong when it comes to blacks, arabs and turks here.

True. Curryfoids are gold digging ugly cunts. But i also wouldnt believe that only 20% of men get foids IRL in other countries.
Of course its exaggerated. Incels are still a minority. But to think that things aren't get worse is naivety. Inceldom is just a subset of a greater social shift.

It's almost like different places face different levels of hypergamy and social degeneracy. Plus different places have different populations and male to female ratios

Hypergamy levels are insane where i live and the gender ratio is fucked. Bit i see NT guys being successful with foids IRL.

People on this forum always say that non whites are rotting like crazy, and while that seems to be true for the east asians and curies i know, this is 100% wrong when it comes to blacks, arabs and turks here.

Youre saying blacks, arabs and turks do well in their native countries?
Of course its exaggerated. Incels are still a minority. But to think that things aren't get worse is naivety. Inceldom is just a subset of a greater social shift.

Most guys i know my age IRL are married with kids. Now if i strictly go by whats said here, theyre all betabuxxing losers and supposed to be worse off than iam. But in reality, it doesnt seem that way.

Because you're a 3rd worlder, same with me but i tried irl and failed.

Thats fine. Ive failed too. But i dont go around claiming its over for 80% of all men.

Every time we go there, i notice couples where the guy looks like incel tier and a somewhat decent looking foid. There are at least 5-6 couples of this sort each time. There are also looks matched couples
betabuxx is a thing, bluepiller

strong disagree with this statement tbh, every couple i see in the uk is a fat foid and a normie dude

There's a lot of camouflage going on in the real world.

strong disagree with this statement tbh, every couple i see in the uk is a fat foid and a normie dude

Forget the US and the UK. Most of the foids there are whales. Chads are competing for non-obese foids. Never began.

In tinder it is so much easier to see the blackpill simply because there are so many less women on tinder.
Fun fact about tinder:
"In the US, Tinder users skew heavily male. As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista."

In tinder it is so much easier to see the blackpill simply because there are so many less women on tinder.
Fun fact about tinder:
"In the US, Tinder users skew heavily male. As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista."

Its even worse here. There was a statistic that showed the ratio of men:foids on dating apps here was around 9:1.

this.

So 30% of men are perma or semi-perma (ascend in 30s with roastie) virgins. While another 20/30 are normies that get slim pickings and chad remains but still get to marry in their late 20s and then there’s the final third of men that live like kings. Sounds about right

What age are those people though?

How is an introvert with no social circle, and borderline autistic social skills supposed to make this work?

Early twenties.
I genuinely don't rlly see what u said and I'm not exaggerating. High tier normie is the lowest I've ever seen. Maybe depends where u live. Tbf I live in a big city which is full to the brim with chads n Stacy's. I feel like the less populated areas its more easier cuz big cities is where chads n Stacy's all b at.

Hypergamy is different in every place, I feel like many of us can ascend with foids which come from a lower status/poorer neighborhoods

Forget the US and the UK. Most of the foids there are whales. Chads are competing for non-obese foids. Never began.

even the kids are now fat in the USA

ignoring the dating aspect

how is everyone going to support an economy full of diabetic sick people with no energy who are all massively overweight?

what the fuck do you do with a society of super fat people?

I genuinely don't rlly see what u said and I'm not exaggerating. High tier normie is the lowest I've ever seen. Maybe depends where u live. Tbf I live in a big city which is full to the brim with chads n Stacy's. I feel like the less populated areas its more easier cuz big cities is where chads n Stacy's all b at.

Possibly. Regardless, chads are over represented on dating apps. .
even the kids are now fat in the USA

ignoring the dating aspect

how is everyone going to support an economy full of diabetic sick people with no energy who are all massively overweight?

what the fuck do you do with a society of super fat people?

Would you rather be with a white whale or a slim SEA foid?

Last edited:
Whatever we discuss here is 100% true on dating apps. However, whenever i go out somewhere (which is a rare occurrence) outside of work, i see a lot of evidence to the contrary. I and another incel friend of mine go to local pubs and get wasted. Both of us are 30+ and KHHV. Also not rich. Every time we go there, i notice couples where the guy looks like incel tier and a somewhat decent looking foid. There are at least 5-6 couples of this sort each time. There are also looks matched couples but i rarely notice couples where the guy mogs the foid.

This is based on the fact that curry men are generally ugly and so maybe the fakeupmaxxed foids here have evolved to select for other traits. This may not in general be true if you live in the land of chads and gigachads. But that being said, i can extrapolate and say real life has to be much better than dating apps, regardless of where you live.

If youre not top 20%, forget dating apps and try bumping into foids irl. Cold approaching wont work for most guys here unless youre a fakecel faggot. But you need to try to use the mirror effect (looking at an unattractive face over a period of time can make it seem somewhat more attractive) to your advantage.
Curry land is prolly different from the (((West))) tbh. In jewmerica you would see couples where the guy moggs the foid all the time

Curry land is prolly different from the (((West))) tbh. In jewmerica you would see couples where the guy moggs the foid all the time

Like i said, prolly has to do with the fact that most foids there are obese.

Most guys i know my age IRL are married with kids. Now if i strictly go by whats said here, theyre all betabuxxing losers and supposed to be worse off than iam. But in reality, it doesnt seem that way.
Its still not over for many local curry guys. But curryfoids are becoming feminist by the second and currycel are becoming liberal simps who support whoredom. I know fat manlets who support the idea of women walking around with less and less clothes and losing their virginity before marriage. I know an educated foid who is popular on social media. She married this rich ugly fat currycel in europe when she was 28. To expect her to be virgin at that age is ludicrous. Also she supports the idea of adultery and actually compares it with non-vegetarianism. This is a classic betabuxx if I have ever seen one. This story is repeated many a times. Infidelity and divorces are on the rise.

Curryland is still mostly poor and traditionalist with enforced gender roles. But things are moving in that direction.

Yea same. I’m in midsize city. I see older couples where they guy is sub 6 all the time but ealru 20’s/teens the guy is Almost always at least a high tier normie. Yesterday I saw a 6/10 guy with a 4/10 foid and that’s not uncommon
Like i said, prolly has to do with the fact that most foids there are obese.
Yea the fact that so many foids are obese makes it so non obese foids are rare enough to be 6/10 and up. In some cases 7/10 and up if the foid is a solid 5 or above

Yea the fact that so many foids are obese makes it so non obese foids are rare enough to be 6/10 and up. In some cases 7/10 and up if the foid is a solid 5 or above

So the fact that most foids are obese skews the data, dont you think?

So the fact that most foids are obese skews the data, dont you think?
Yea. I went to France a couple years back but I forget how the hypergamy was. All I rlly noticed was that everyone there mogged me. Western Europe is chad central unlike in burgerland where a lot of men are around a 4/10 or 5/10 and even high normies are kinda rare. I almost never rlly see chads or chadlites in my area tbh but when I do they are always with prime foids

if only this was true jfl things are horrible here

Yea. I went to France a couple years back but I forget how the hypergamy was. All I rlly noticed was that everyone there mogged me. Western Europe is chad central unlike in burgerland where a lot of men are around a 4/10 or 5/10 and even high normies are kinda rare. I almost never rlly see chads or chadlites in my area tbh but when I do they are always with prime foids

I think burgerland is going to create more and more incels in the future. I wouldnt be surprised if the 30% figure becomes 50% in a few years. Foids are getting fatter and the pool of non-fat foids is getting smaller.
if only this was true jfl things are horrible here

Which country?

I think burgerland is going to create more and more incels in the future. I wouldnt be surprised if the 30% figure becomes 50% in a few years. Foids are getting fatter and the pool of non-fat foids is getting smaller.

Which country?
I think it’s already around 50% for zoomers and mid 20’s. For millenials (late 20’s and up) I think the 30% might be more realistic