Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of us here are Volcels...and rightfully so

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I was never involved in the decision to make Hypergamy rampant and as out of control as it is now. I never voted on it. Never signed off on it. Never donated to a Go Fund Me to increase hypergamy. Never agreed with some bitch that she should be able to choose from the top 1 - 20 percent of men regardless of how she looks while nice guys in her own league explain to their families year after year why they aren't bringing a girlfriend and their own baby home...Nothing. And the same goes for likely everyone else here.

It is this gynocentric society that has decided on and engineered it so that if you are a man then you should be aiming 2 - 3 points below your own looks level and STILL hoping for the best and expecting to be rejected at best or demonised at worst and not only that you should fully respect her decision and right to do that and not question it whatsoever or even worse...actually support it. And then if you still want her YOU should self improve to impress HER. So why should I play by their rules?

Most people I see day to day are from 4 - 5 in looks and I imagine that includes some people here which is DEFINITELY enough to make you Incel these days unless you're running some sort of maxxing game. So as a 4/10 man you need to be aiming for a 2???...bottom of the barrel...likely a tonne overweight and messy and unkempt as fuck...probably stinks...probably much older than you...probably bitter because she can't get Chad...and you have to bend over backwards to actually get her and keep her interested too!?...FUCK THAT. And there's nothing wrong with anyone thinking that either.

And that goes double now that I've reached the age of 37. I refuse to be ignored by prime average girls my entire life based on the fucked up society that THEY have created and then now suddenly I'm expected to settle down with an ageing 2 - 3? I'll stick to playing games.

I just want to see them suffer and as many as possible of them be left completely alone now while I stay out of society as much as I can.

the funny thing is that we havent even reached mid stage hypergamy yet. Once open relationships become mainstream you will witness hypergamy in its pure form and genetics will define every aspect of your life as a male.

never began for volcels

the funny thing is that we havent even reached mid stage hypergamy yet. Once open relationships become mainstream you will witness hypergamy in its pure form and genetics will define every aspect of your life as a male.
Yep I think the next stage is FORCING ugly men to finance foids more than they already are now by having a tax on men who aren't in relationships based on foids being "oppressed and vulnerable" most likely.

If foids can't get your money through relationships then big Daddy gov will reach into your pockets himself.

So as a 4/10 man you need to be aiming for a 2???
Even aiming for a foid less attractive than yourself isn't an option. Yes, she may settle for you, but she'll still chase Chad because once she gets a taste of Chad's semen, it's like the Sahara desert down in her pants when she's with anyone else.

I don't blame foids for that to be honest - they can't consciously decide whom to be turned on by. What I blame them for is that they lie to men that this isn't the case and then in addition that they rip men off by seducing them into marriage.

I think being in a relationship doesn't make you a volcel if there are any strings attached. Let me know if you can convince a 2/10 to be in a relationship with you after you've made it 100% clear you aren't looking for any children or cohabitation, let alone marriage, and that you aren't going to be doing her any favors or betabuxxing.

Also, you may rate guys as 4/10 but ultimately what makes one an incel, a normie or a Chad is how foids rate him.
Yep I think the next stage is FORCING ugly men to finance foids more than they already are now by having a tax on men who aren't in relationships based on foids being "oppressed and vulnerable" most likely.
I'm afraid the bachelor tax is already becoming a thing in some places. Fuck that.

Yea why should a guy who is healthy have to settle for a land whale and enable hypergamy for them?

Like I've always said, the term incel is really vague.
Voluntary is vague because free will doesn't actually exist. Celibacy is vague because no one agrees on where we should draw the line. Is it sex? would a bj count? would having received nudes count? what about someone who has female friends?

We should have a system that rates men according to their LMS. If you score lower than a certain limit you should be considered incel.

Last edited:
Pretty true tbh.

Volcels, femcels, other cels etc. I've learnt to grudgingly accept them all tbh.

I was just talking about how you keep messaging me offering to dress up like your avi and give me a "rusty trombone" but I keep rejecting you because that's just not my style and so now I'm questioning whether I'm Volcel because of it :smonk:

:feelskek: Just joking...I was just saying I never agreed to Hypergamy as it is today so why should I accept a bottom of the barrel foid.

Even aiming for a foid less attractive than yourself isn't an option. Yes, she may settle for you, but she'll still chase Chad because once she gets a taste of Chad's semen, it's like the Sahara desert down in her pants when she's with anyone else.

I don't blame foids for that to be honest - they can't consciously decide whom to be turned on by. What I blame them for is that they lie to men that this isn't the case and then in addition that they rip men off by seducing them into marriage.

I think being in a relationship doesn't make you a volcel if there are any strings attached. Let me know if you can convince a 2/10 to be in a relationship with you after you've made it 100% clear you aren't looking for any children or cohabitation, let alone marriage, and that you aren't going to be doing her any favors or betabuxxing.

Also, you may rate guys as 4/10 but ultimately what makes one an incel, a normie or a Chad is how foids rate him.

I'm afraid the bachelor tax is already becoming a thing in some places. Fuck that.
All very true. Feminism contributed a lot to it too. A lot of our fathers did just fin and I know my dad didn't look much better than me when he was young.

"Also, you may rate guys as 4/10 but ultimately what makes one an incel, a normie or a Chad is how foids rate him." Ye true. It's just my best guess tbh but you're right that is the ultimate rating.
Yea why should a guy who is healthy have to settle for a land whale and enable hypergamy for them?
Exactly. It's just unnatural. Especially when you're supposed to kill yourself in the gym 5 days a week on top of that in a lot of cases which is also unnatural otherwise we'd all be piling on muscle just from eating cornflakes.

Incredibly based.

I don't get why a lot of us continue to let our life worth hinge solely on female validation, it's a bluepill mindset with a blackpill excuse.
We don't fit into society and we can't play the game, so why not just not give a shit about it?
Fuck everyone else who don't value us, why should we value any of them back?
We have one existence. Some insignificant foids, meatheads, and their pointless games shouldn't get in our way of enjoying this shitshow in our own ways until everything collapses.

Last edited:
Like I've always said, the term incel is really vague.
Voluntary is vague because free will doesn't actually exist. Celibacy is vague because no one agrees on where we should draw the line. Is it sex? would a bj count? would having received nudes count? what about someone who has female friends?

We should have a system that rates men according to their LMS. If you score lower than a certain limit you should be considered incel.
:bigbrain: Exactly. I've always had problems with the vagueness of it all tbh and the very word incel allows our detractors to imply that we are merely perverted sexual deviants because it's a name based on a lack of sex whereas I for example couldn't care less about sex and simply want to be able to share a life with a girl who loves me and have my own child and for my parents to see it and be proud of me...a normal life that we've been sold on basically.
Pretty true tbh.

Volcels, femcels, other cels etc. I've learnt to grudgingly accept them all tbh.
:feelsokman:

speak for yourself

Same reason I accept volcels
I think I know what you mean. Although I'd say to be a femcel they would have to be a 2 at most...essentially on par with Truecels. There seems to be this myth that Chads would fuck 2s on the regular in clubs but I personally haven't seen much of that in all my years unless it was done as a joke/dare. And I think if a foid fucked one of us as a dare then it'd be hard to class it as a legit fuck ha.

And I think femcel would probably be:-
  • Foids who realise they are disgusting
  • They realise that the only men who are their looksmatch are also disgusting too so don't want them
  • They know that men above their looksmatch are dumpster diving because of hypergamy and wouldn't really want them the same way I said I wouldn't want them in my opening post
I'd say the above constitutes a Femcel...basically women who have became pretty much asexual the same way a truecel realises it's either fucking disgusting or have nothing so he chooses to have nothing...not that I feel too sorry for femcels or anything ha
Incredibly based.

I don't get why a lot of us continue to let our life worth hinge solely on female validation, it's a bluepill mindset with a blackpill excuse.
We don't fit into society and we can't play the game, so why not just not give a shit about it?
Fuck everyone else who don't value us, why should we value any of them back?
We have one existence. Some insignificant foids, meatheads, and their pointless games shouldn't get in our way of enjoying this shitshow in our own ways until everything collapses.

View attachment 526593
Thanks man. That's high iq. This is why I think MGTOW have a point. More and more men are going to become MGTOW eventually I think, either through their own choice or being forced kicking and screaming into it in which case they are MSTOW which is kind of what we are anyway.

Might as well point out how fucked up the prize is that we are all supposed to be striving for along the way.

Last edited:
This is why I think MGTOW have a point. More and more men are going to become MGTOW eventually I think, either through their own choice or being forced kicking and screaming into it in which case they are MSTOW which is kind of what we are anyway.

Might as well point out how fucked up the prize is that we are all supposed to be striving for along the way.
MGTOW is always MSTOW. Why would a man reject a normal foid (looksmatch or above)? Whether its oldcels bitter about their diveroce or youngcels getting roasted at school, foids are the ones sending less attractive men away.

For chads not getting laid for a month is MGTOW.

Last edited:
It is here that we see some intersection between inceldom and the MGTOW crowd. She is allowed to have insane standards while you can't even demand somebody matching your own level. If you ascend, it is because you kowtowed to the rigged game and let them walk all over you.

Once open relationships become mainstream
Bro I've seen poly relationships in my age bracket aka zoomer
It's so fucking over when people under 20 are in poly relationships