Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A lot of people on this site are actually fakecel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
It pains me to make this post but most prople on this site are fakecel. Even the biggest post maxxers on this site have had chad traits in the past. Most users here are 6’5 whoch tells you everything you need to know about the users of this Site. JFL if you think this site is a safe haven where you fit in and belong because its not.

you know they're fakecels when they say that average looking NT white men can be incels

Most users here are 6’5 whoch tells you everything you need to know about the users of this Site
there's 2 people with those stats jfl.

besides face>height

@Saudade your take on that?

If your under 25, ur a fakcecel

Height doesn't mean anything if your ugly. Look what happened to CallMeCarson.

You don't have to worry about me, I am a genuine truecel.

Incel trait: wanting to be fakecel

They could be if they 5'4 or shorter
If your under 25, ur a fakcecel

3FE84862 9AAD 4220 B6AC B79B21991417

There are plenty I imagine. Like the one user who said within 3 months we could have LTR. Yeah, right larper.

IDK. I mean some obviously are. But if you take a quick look around you (e.g. at your job, school, whatever) you'll quickly notice that LOTS of dudes -- most even -- get zero female attention due to female hypergamy. The actual reality is that there are probably way more incels out there than ppl realize. That's why the blackpill must be spread nigh and far.

I'm the only truecel

Sad but true.

I can’t even get landwhales.
same bro. landwhales can get chadlites on tinder and I'm obviously not chadlite unless you ask retarded deathnicels

Then you must be incredibly short, or a locationcels, it is extremely hard for a JBW to be truly incel, as in irreversibly
Keep coping dumbass im 6’1

That what i am and im virgin. Thoughts?

If you're on this site you're obviously not NT.

They could be if they 5'4 or shorter
5'4 is far below the average height of zoomers which is around 6'0.

if you don't count landwhales they're correct. have you seen stats?
Which stats?
This shit is incel cope, "I have it bad but all other men have it bad also unless they look like male models". It's simply not true. Normies live pretty good lives,

If you're on this site you're obviously not NT.
define "NT"
Which stats?
This shit is incel cope, "I have it bad but all other men have it bad also unless they look like male models". It's simply not true. Normies live pretty good lives,
the stats in australia:

define "NT"

the stats in australia:
View attachment 272827
Again, teenagers not having sex yet doesn't 100% mean it's over. They missed out on teen love and the time when foids are still somewhat bearable but they can still fuck around in college.
Also, 40% kinda makes sense. By average I meant median so 50th percentile and up. A 50th percentile white person who has social skills cannot be involuntarily celibate.

It pains me to make this post but most prople on this site are fakecel. Even the biggest post maxxers on this site have had chad traits in the past. Most users here are 6’5 whoch tells you everything you need to know about the users of this Site. JFL if you think this site is a safe haven where you fit in and belong because its not.

If people are blackpilled and not slayers idgaf tbh.

Plenty of normies are barely above incel.

A lot of “normies” are basically just incels in denial lol

Again, teenagers not having sex yet doesn't 100% mean it's over. They missed out on teen love and the time when foids are still somewhat bearable but they can still fuck around in college.
Also, 40% kinda makes sense. By average I meant median so 50th percentile and up. A 50th percentile white person who has social skills cannot be involuntarily celibate.
true, it's close to incel but not quite, fair enough

We have to eradicate fakecels from this forum. This forum is for the INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE / UGLY, not for humblebragging larp/volcels

A lot of “normies” are basically just incels in denial lol
No other reason to be in a sexless relationship unless you're delusional like that.

This is not good tbh, they need to be removed.

you know they're fakecels when they say that average looking NT white men can be incels
Average White NT men have it leagues better than someone like me, a Black Non-NT Poorcel.