Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of people have killer jawlines

R

righteouscel

-
Literally if your skinny and not completely recessed your jawline is always gonna stand out it never began for jawcels I was always a mouth breather and stored fat in my chin.

Last edited:
Some people have self-killer or serial killer jawlines (in video game)

They're often preoccupied as well...for many years and focused on their victims.

4ab

Jaw is everything

Last edited:
Hello, Recluse! :feelsaww:

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this thread is, as we all know that some people are born with genetic lick as far as their bones go, and others simply aren't. :society:

its over for us @Incelius Savage

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this thread is, as we all know that some people are born with genetic lick as far as their bones go, and others simply aren't. :society:
It's just depressing thinking about how jaw mogged I am and that all the girls are with the jaw Gods

You don't know if it's ovER until you go anorexiamaxxing apparently...

retard if you’re not low body fat % maxxing

retard if you’re not low body fat % maxxing
Even then if your jaw in not recessed or bad in any way I find it hard to believe women have completely ignored you or manlet

Last edited:
Even then if your jaw in not recessed or bad in any way I find it hard to believe women have completely ignored you
Jaw is everything unless you have a tremendously ugly feature

Even then if your jaw in not recessed or bad in any way I find it hard to believe women have completely ignored you
what about narrow jaw? like this guy for example

my jaw looks very similar to this cuz im somali as well

Black pill = Jawline pill destroyed me

Yep, I see people with killer jawlines on daily basis.

definitely stinks of Recluse. sigh. time to put this nigga on ignore again

what about narrow jaw? like this guy for example
View attachment 675053
my jaw looks very similar to this cuz im somali as well
how can you possibly be incel if you are somalian and i assume you live in western society? you can literally rape any foid you fucking want and get away with it , and if someone tries to say hey you cant rape those women you can just call them racist and get them cancelled.