Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lot of our problems are due to bad upbringing

E

east_kindness

Greycel
My mother is such a low IQ whore that got knocked up as a teen and I hate her so fucking much. I have been malnourished all my life. Straight up looking like an Auschwitz survivor and my mom did NOTHING, fucking up my growth spurt. Stuck being a framecel manlet now.
I was a depressed shut-in as a teenager skipping school for weeks and getting shit grades. My mom still didn't give a shit. Now i am a socially inept loser with zero life experience.
She would have completely ruined my little brother's life as well, had i not intervened.
Some people should not be allowed to have kids, man.

my mom had been married for nearly 10 years before having me. Of course I had to be born during one of the most difficult periods for my country and turned out a malnourished manlet.

my mom had been married for nearly 10 years before having me. Of course I had to be born during one of the most difficult periods for my country and turned out a malnourished manlet.
Sex havers are so retarded. Why have kids if you can't even support yourself? Your life is horrible already, why ruin someone else's?

Sex havers are so retarded. Why have kids if you can't even support yourself? Your life is horrible already, why ruin someone else's?
My mother was just selfish. She told me she wanted to have kids already before she would get too old for childbearing.

My mother was just selfish. She told me she wanted to have kids already before she would get too old for childbearing.
They all are. My mom had me most likely because she was a coom brained teenager. I will never forgive jews for unfairly maligning eugenics and sterilization. Set civilization back. Freedom is so fucking overrated. A large section of the population is incapable of making sound decisions. The intellectual elite have to save the low IQ masses from themselves.

My mother is such a low IQ whore that got knocked up as a teen and I hate her so fucking much. I have been malnourished all my life. Straight up looking like an Auschwitz survivor and my mom did NOTHING, fucking up my growth spurt. Stuck being a framecel manlet now.
same story here. my mom even refused to breast feed me because "that's what monkeys do and it's gross" so my wrists are tiny and my jaw is fucked and my bones are weak
also was fed soy milk for a decade
i should be a few inches taller

I was a depressed shut-in as a teenager skipping school for weeks and getting shit grades. My mom still didn't give a shit. Now i am a socially inept loser with zero life experience.
She would have completely ruined my little brother's life as well, had i not intervened.
water is wet GrAY

If you’re interested, I’d recommend you to read up on ACEs and the effects of trauma.

How did you intervine?

A lot of my problems are due to shit genes