Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of men will die alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Some will become beta buxes but a lot of men will die alone in their flats. I can already see it.

Future generations are doomed, imagine how brutal it'll be for young truecels soon

When I realized this, that not everyone gets a happy ending, and this could very well happen to me, it hit me hard

Some will become beta buxes but a lot of men will die alone in their flats. I can already see it.
No doubt about that.
Nature is cruel.
Future generations are doomed, imagine how brutal it'll be for young truecels soon
A severe depression will be the first step into realization on where they fit in all of this.

It’s over for many men

Even men who don't live alone often die alone. You're left, by yourself, to "live" your last years. How many men have a partner 'til the end?

it hit me hard
tumblr_o5cqo9p5HY1v3qb1ro3_500.gif

Modern society can keep people alive well past their natural lifespan and has simultaneously eliminated the culture and community that used to give humans meaning, replacing it with powerpoints and updoots. Lots and lots and lots of people - starting with millenials, who are getting there now - are going to go fucking nuts as they reach the core of their adulthood, their 40s and beyond, where they can no longer pretend they're young and exploring and figuring it out and have to face the fact that they are adults and they should have launched by now but haven't and probably never will. High-tech designer drugs - recreational and "medical" - are going to be pushed, as will more and more all-consuming video games and social networks and other copes to try to stem this tide, but it's not going to work. Large swaths of people in the industrialized world are going to start popping, it's inevitable.

Women did this.

Modern society can keep people alive well past their natural lifespan and has simultaneously eliminated the culture and community that used to give humans meaning, replacing it with powerpoints and updoots. Lots and lots and lots of people - starting with millenials, who are getting there now - are going to go fucking nuts as they reach the core of their adulthood, their 40s and beyond, where they can no longer pretend they're young and exploring and figuring it out and have to face the fact that they are adults and they should have launched by now but haven't and probably never will. High-tech designer drugs - recreational and "medical" - are going to be pushed, as will more and more all-consuming video games and social networks and other copes to try to stem this tide, but it's not going to work. Large swaths of people in the industrialized world are going to start popping, it's inevitable.

Yes, this shit won't last.

Suicide rates will continue to increase

Many men = over

You don't HAVE TO die "alone" :feelshmm:

Sometimes I have beautiful dreams about contributing to the family, raising kids. But it is over.

We all die alone, you know? :feelshmm:

A lot of men die alone in japan nowdays. Its happening right now.

Dying alone is easy.
It's living alone that really hurts.

There will soon be a world war so many of us will be sent to the slaughter in the Middle East, China, Russia, Korea, etc.

There will be more and more incels

Worst time to be alive tbh. Our ancestors had it so much better.

When I realized this, that not everyone gets a happy ending, and this could very well happen to me, it hit me hard
Yeah man, I am terrified of that. I am getting older and foids at my age most likely already taken, its all very depressing tbh

A lot of men die alone in japan nowdays. Its happening right now.

Hah, I was just about to mention this as well before I scrolled through the rest of the thread to see this. There are some interesting hikikomori documentaries out there on Youtube (that may or may not have media bias, granted) that show the stark reality of what it's like to be a "beta" (aka: not living up to their society's standards of what a man should be like).

Why is there no things were I could be apart of something were I wont die alone, like live in a monastery or in a commune