Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A lot of incels have standards for a partner that are not in-line with their own value

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1erlpti/cmv_a_lot_of_incels_have_standards_for_a_partner/

So if there's a man out there that in general women would perceive as low value on the dating market, I do believe that they're generally not going to be able to attract a partner that is higher value than them.

However, there are also women that are perceived as low value by men and many of these women would like to have a long-term partner, potentially get married, have kids, etc.

Who do incels think these women are marrying if not men that are equally perceived as low value on the dating market?

Their cats :feelsseriously:

I’ll just hit up one of those low standard foids I have been rejecting, thanks Reddit soy

wtf does high/low value mean?

Most of the low standard foids are taken only the 1-2/10 foids who nobody can get hard to can be femcels so its better just being incel since you can’t even get hard to them its not healthy. Plus many of us are too ugly for even that like myself.

My standards = not obese

“My post is going to specifically focus on male incels FYI”

“If you don’t have success then your standards are still too high”

:feelsseriously:

femcels are allowed to be chad only though

LTB’s would rather tear out their ovaries than give incels a chance.

I’ve been brutally rejected by overweight 1/10s, I swear to god.

My most brutal rejection was from a (albeit skinny) snaggletoothed like 2 or 3 out of 10.

I find uglier women tend to hate ugly men much more than attractive women do. The uglier she is, the most brutal the rejection is, and I don’t mean that it’ll be more brutal just because it’s an ugly woman rejecting you.

>Incels have standards

Lost me there. Usual foid projection

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Even MSM tabloids admit incels have lower standards, if any standards at all, than non-incels.

Why post this on 'changemyview' when he knows everyone in reddit will mindlessly agree with this post? Pointless virtue signaling question.

I'm not one of them. I want an overweight downtrodden uneducated fat working class girl as long as she's fully human mentally. I'll take her over some pretty educated haughty typical western stupid foid.

Over for standardcels

low value women have higher body count that this whole forum

nah

all men are more valuable than foids, foids are intrinsically inferior

no such thing as a foid who is higher value than a male

Tenor 1069855932

my only standards is not fat and not white

lol ofc some brainlet bitch thinks that

you know how many HTN/chadlites i see with subpar foids?? those ugly land whale whores should never be able to get a guy above 5 ever.
but here we are in 2024 goy, cuck, feminized hypergamous society.

The worst part is that it's usually sub-5 men who point out the lie that incels have high standards, I've noticed this