Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A lot of discrimination against Asian men is probably just heightism

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1dhyby5/a_lot_of_discrimination_against_asian_men_is/

I compare the Asian guys struggling with women and the Asian guys who are not, and the biggest difference is just height and muscular mass. Even average height Asians don't seem to be struggling so bad if he has a broad frame and not a complete butterface.

I think it's a combination of many features. Asians just have all the features roasties find unattractive: short, scrawny, ugly, effeminate, high inhib, small dick :incel:

I think its because everyone thinks they are a Chad and when they see an asian man they just look at a tiny dicked dork and wants to kick him down a flight of stairs to feel better about himself-- his racial superiority.

TRUE ALPHA BEHAVIOR

Gotta develop into a 6'3+ chang to be noticed/respected

I think its because everyone thinks they are a Chad and when they see an asian man they just look at a tiny dicked dork and wants to kick him down a flight of stairs to feel better about himself-- his racial superiority.

TRUE ALPHA BEHAVIOR
Soyciety is just a giant schoolyard and we are the ugly nerds getting curbstomped.

>G-g-g-guys, why are chinks struggling???!!
Here is the reason:

Cope at thinking face doesn't matter lol, " broad frame" . Height and face only matters and if you are tall enough frame doesn't matter, now don't come up with wierd photos of exceptions
GPgbzeUW0AAGJu6

Heightism is a small part plenty of asians my height or taller

Asians ALWAYS have a sub5 face. Thats what hurts us more than anything else compared to other ethnics

I think its the looks.

Heightism + Lookism = Anti Asian Racism

I think it's a combination of many features. Asians just have all the features roasties find unattractive: short, scrawny, ugly, effeminate, high inhib, small dick :incel:
Most people make fun of asians for their penis, which is just a proxy for their masculinity in general. This guy is coping hard trying to draw attention away from his other subhuman features.

Most people make fun of asians for their penis, which is just a proxy for their masculinity in general.
Yeah,apparently Polynesians like Samoans have equally small penises to SEA monkeys. Yet you never see anyone mock them because they are tall and have high T.

Last edited:

- an alpha male

Its just the muscle mass bro :redpill:
Mog

Its just the muscle mass bro :redpill:
View attachment 1181854
Imagine being the asian guy, you studied hard all your life like your parents told you to, got into a decent college to major in STEM which is something you are told you should be proud of and will get you money and respect and women, and for a presentation you dress up business casual with your classmate and take a picture afterward as formality. Then one day you go online and find that this picture is used as an example to laugh at how inferior you are to your tall white classmate and this is how you will be remembered forever though you literally did nothing wrong to deserve this

Imagine being the asian guy, you studied hard all your life like your parents told you to, got into a decent college to major in STEM which is something you are told you should be proud of and will get you money and respect and women, and for a presentation you dress up business casual with your classmate and take a picture afterward as formality. Then one day you go online and find that this picture is used as an example to laugh at how inferior you are to your tall white classmate and this is how you will be remembered forever though you literally did nothing wrong to deserve this
He chose the wrong parents.

He's probably bluepilled to the core and laughs it off.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1dhyby5/a_lot_of_discrimination_against_asian_men_is/

It's both. While a tall rice can attract decent women, I white, arab, or black who is equal in height to a rice will always be superior.

And even then, the height gap needs to be significant. I have seen many rice men who were a bit taller than me, maybe 5'10 or 5'11, but they're still uglier than me facially by a long shot due to their mongoloid faces

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back