Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of conspiracy theories are true

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Yes there are some obviously stupid ones like the the earth being flat or lizards controlling the world but a lot of the time they are pretty legit like the moon landing being fake for example (just lol if you think humanity has the technology needed to travel through the solar system). Not that the normies will ever listen to this since they have been trained to only think via memorizing what is true or not in accordance with their brainwashing.

Conspiracy theories I buy into:

-Moon landing being fake
-Space exploration as a whole being fake (humans don't have the technology to control spacecraft across such vast distances)
-Jews controlling much (albeit, not the whole) of the world
-Kalergi plan (well portions of it anyway)

Conspiracy theories I don't buy into:

-Flat earth theory (just lol)
-The alien lizards thing

Conspiracy theories that I think MIGHT be true:

-9/11 being faked to justify war, possibly as a precursor to the Kalergi plan.

The topic is now conspiracy theories and what you think about them.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Fluoride in tap water to lower IQ.
Chem trails for weather manipulation.

people who dont believe in conspiracy theories are closed minded drones

people who dont believe in conspiracy theories are closed minded drones

This.

In the past I would have laughed at them. After I discovered the blackpill I no longer do this. Just lol at being a blackpiller and not believing in at least SOME theories.

And double lol at the normies who who think they "know" how things work simply because they have been told something is true. It doesn't even matter when the theories are supported by strong arguments, they will still just dismiss it anyway. Its basically no different from how religions work.

This.

In the past I would have laughed at them. After I discovered the blackpill I no longer do this. Just lol at being a blackpiller and not believing in at least SOME theories.

And double lol at the normies who who think they "know" how things work simply because they have been told something is true. It doesn't even matter when the theories are supported by strong arguments, they will still just dismiss it anyway. Its basically no different from how religions work.

first one i believed was illuminati at age 12. ive always had an open mind and did my research and decided for myself the theories were credible enough.

Yes there are some obviously stupid ones like the the earth being flat or lizards controlling the world but a lot of the time they are pretty legit like the moon landing being fake for example (just lol if you think humanity has the technology needed to travel through the solar system). Not that the normies will ever listen to this since they have been trained to only think via memorizing what is true or not in accordance with their brainwashing.

-Moon landing being fake
-Space exploration as a whole being fake (humans don't have the technology to control spacecraft across such vast distances)

-The alien lizards thing

Discuss.

google image of tom cruise

(just lol if you think humanity has the technology needed to travel through the solar system).

Happy2

I actually believe humanity has the technology to travel through the galaxy and that this is being suppressed and tied op in Black Ops projects.

I hope I don't get Erwinned (Shingeki no Kyojin) for saying this.

JFK was bumped off by the CIA

Last edited:

-Moon landing being fake

-The alien lizards thing

Discuss.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm just gonna say it, okay?
Holocaust = Fake

I believe most kike/globalist related conspiracies. Moon landing, flat earth, lizard shit all exist to discredit other conspiracy theories.

Apparently 4000 jews skipped work when 9/11 happened anyone believe that

Most conspiracy theories are a cope.

The fact that you think the moon landing is fake shows your lack of education in physics and how it applies to space. Kys you’re fucking nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back