Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of blackcels are gonna die from corona

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Many black Americans like myself are overweight and/or have high blood pressure which makes their immune system weak and could make them die from coronachan tbh

are you gonna die on us bro?

I rarely see overweight black people?

Being overweight is GOOD for the immune system

I rarely see overweight black people?
Go to the hood and you will see, why do you think there is like at least 4 food stores on literally every block?

Go to the hood and you will see, why do you think there is like at least 4 food stores on literally every block?

Because they have no jobs and its more of a grab and steal hangout spot. Which is why peak time at a food store in the hood is probably 3am.

Good thing @Colvin76 is a gymcel but yea blacks are out of shape a lot it seems.

I think there are more overweight white people

Because they have no jobs and its more of a grab and steal hangout spot. Which is why peak time at a food store in the hood is probably 3am.
Idk it’s always kinda popping but mostly during the day why do you think black women are always affiliated with the connotation that they’re fat lol
I think there are more overweight white people
Tbh maybe

i only see old fat nigger women

Idk it’s always kinda popping but mostly during the day why do you think black women are always affiliated with the connotation that they’re fat lol

Tbh maybe

I used to live in philly and during the summer the stores had a ton of people just standing around at like 1am

i only see old fat nigger women
Ye exactly, but what do u type Of food do u think the fat nigger woman will bring home for her kids. And legit I remmeber growing up and seeing this one woman from church who was like 300 lbs buying nearly 300 dollars worth of food Ik food stamps like wtf

I used to live in philly and during the summer the stores had a ton of people just standing around at like 1am
Niggas always outside tbh ngl

Over for them

That's why blacks are being replaced with browns. Latinos...

My condolences

Didn't they say most blacks have more testosterone and are more ripped naturally?

Didn't they say most blacks have more testosterone and are more ripped naturally?
Idk I guess but coming where I come from either it was extremes, either ur super skinny, super fucking fat, or lean/not so much ripped

nigga put down tha chicken