Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of Asian American men are just "grasping at straws" when they mistreat or act arrogant toward other Asian men because of the mindset of scarcity

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Grasping at straws: The idiom 'grasping at straws' is used to mean an attempt to succeed—such as in an argument, debate or attempt at a solution—when nothing you choose is likely to work.

Any of you other ricecels have this experience? Clueless ricecels that you come across that act superior to you or arrogant towards you when they are clearly ricecels themselves. Its their way of patting themselves on the back desperately trying to get a leg up on you to make themselves feel better.

But because they have some aspect or leg up on you, whether that be money, cars, careers, more friends, etc... they act like they're so much better than you and belittle you in some way. WHEN THEY ARE RICECELS themselves lol. Never ever fuckin fails.

I'm like, dude, you are no different than I am in the eyes of most foids. We are both ricecels after all. The only difference is that I am blackpilled, while you are just grasping at straws out of a mindset of scarcity, whereas if you had a mindset of abundance like chads do, they could afford to associate with anyone and still come out on top.

Asian American dudes are truly sad and have no solidarity whatsoever. I think its obvious to most people that we prefer noodlewhores. SO when there is a lack of noodlewhores (resources) to go around, there is more petty effeminate in-fighting going on.

It really is sad. A lot of bluepilled Asian dudes that are clearly incel, are in flat-out denial and deserve their suffering. They're just as sad and contemptible as the normies, NPCs, chads, and stacies.

Grasping at straws: The idiom 'grasping at straws' is used to mean an attempt to succeed—such as in an argument, debate or attempt at a solution—when nothing you choose is likely to work.

Last edited:
I don´t know: i´m not asian.

yeah, they can't act aggressive towards whites (who are actually fucking our women) bc of cowardliness so they take it out on other ricecels.
noticed this in other areas of life as well.
male asian poker dealers always take the side of the white guy when i'm in a pot with them and cheer for them to win, even grinning and giggling to themselves in glee when i lose.
that's not bc i don't tip them either. i only not tip noodle dealers but stop tipping ricemen dealers once they show clear race preference towards white players.
it's such an embarrassment.

i notice this less with other koreans (still happens) but chinese and japs are hostile from the jump.
i especially hate japs with their limp-wristed handshakes and submissive manner, meanwhile they are hiding knives to stab me in the back when i'm not looking.
one of my high-school jap "friends" was talking shit about me behind my back, and convinced some noodlewhore to make a prank call to me pretending she liked me. fortunately i didn't believe her and acted confused throughout the phone call. the next day this jap confronted me while laughing, saying that he set up the call and acted like he got one over on me or something. no doubt he was trying to fuck that noodle who called me by throwing me under the boss as being a bigger loser than him. (this ties in with your post).

Last edited:
i´m not asian.
Images 5

Yea lol. Those are the normcucks in denial

The higher IQ ricecels are cooler to hang around though. The normcucks are too tied up in race and end up projecting

Getting away from Asian enclaves are a breath of fresh air sometimes though. I find that in multicultural areas where there’s every race, the rice there seem to be more pleasant.

Last edited:
yeah, they can't act aggressive towards whites (who are actually fucking our women) bc of cowardliness so they take it out on other ricecels.
noticed this in other areas of life as well.
male asian poker dealers always take the side of the white guy when i'm in a pot with them and cheer for them to win, even grinning and giggling to themselves in glee when i lose.
that's not bc i don't tip them either. i only not tip noodle dealers but stop tipping ricemen dealers once they show clear race preference towards white players.
it's such an embarrassment.

i notice this less with other koreans (still happens) but chinese and japs are hostile from the jump.
i especially hate japs with their limp-wristed handshakes and submissive manner, meanwhile they are hiding knives to stab me in the back when i'm not looking.
one of my high-school jap "friends" was talking shit about me behind my back, and convinced some noodlewhore to make a prank call to me pretending she liked me. fortunately i didn't believe her and acted confused throughout the phone call. the next day this jap confronted me while laughing, saying that he set up the call and acted like he got one over on me or something. no doubt he was trying to fuck that noodle who called me by throwing me under the boss as being a bigger loser than him. (this ties in with your post).
Lmao, I would go ER if I was ricecel.

another topic at hand:

i've encountered the most rampant racism from fellow asians.

just a thought experiment i've done, i recalled asians treating me badly, if they would do the same if i were white, black, or spic, or anything else.

and after some thought, i realize they wouldn't have. they were mistreating me just cause i was a fellow asian. we truly are the worst race for in fighting. i believe incelibacy has a big role in it too though

But because they have some aspect or leg up on you, whether that be money, cars, careers, more friends, etc... they act like they're so much better than you and belittle you in some way. WHEN THEY ARE RICECELS themselves lol. Never ever fuckin fails.
Curries do this too but more to be accepted in American society.