Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a look at the stacy's that killed themselves due to their "depression" *non woman worshipping thread*

Attachments

• 726d164ab6a08189e10f1a5dab7ee6b803123ae14f3ba3f0b2effa2b9d78f7ad_1.jpg
    726d164ab6a08189e10f1a5dab7ee6b803123ae14f3ba3f0b2effa2b9d78f7ad_1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 251
Pictured: Beautiful and talented art student, 18, who was found with a bag over her head after 'committing suicide' in upscale Manhattan hotel
  • Rowen Altenburger was discovered dead inside Bryant Park Hotel room where police found prescription pills
  • NYU student left suicide note explaining she was suffering from chronic depression

Just fucking LOL @ roping on tutorial island

How to roasties fail even when they play on Godmode?

It's sickening how they are so revered and complemented even in death. Beautiful, fantastic, etc. Haven't they already had enough praise?
Any epitaph will most certainly will go on to claim they were so sweet and loved, never did anything wrong.
Their privilege can't possibly get any higher.

Remember to compare these articles to the ones about me.

RF because they off themselves for the most dumbest shit ever, need i remind guests that foids can't have mental illnesses

>rich with connections
>girl
>living under the sun
>would have had one thousand beta cuck licking her feet just for the very act of breathing
>in the unlikely scenario of her ruining her life, daddy could have provided for every needs and leisure
muh, unbearable, look at what this poor girl got through all her life.

>rich with connections
>girl
>living under the sun
>would have had one thousand beta cuck licking her feet just for the very act of breathing
>in the unlikely scenario of her ruining her life, daddy could have provided for every needs and leisure
muh, unbearable, look at what this poor girl got through all her life.

that first article is legit RAGEFUEL. killed herself over no legitimate reason. she gets no pity from me

this shit just reinforces why females will NEVER be incel. she felt pathetic and lonely (she had a boyfriend) even though thats how we pretty much all feel but where are the articles about 30 year old neckbeards roping themselves???:think::think::think:

Last edited:
I can never understand how someone that has a life hundreds of thousands of times better than mine kills them self. If she was in my body she would have killed herself as a sperm if she found her life that hard.

These weak ass sluts wouldn't make it past primary school as a guy without roping.

what does depression even mean for a stacy

The problem with being beautiful/handsome is that you get so used to being full of entitlement, never being rejected, being automatically at the top of every party invitation list etc that any small issue, such as a zit on the end of your nose, can seem like the end of the world. Seen it so many times, Chads and Stacies going to pieces over things the rest of us wouldn't even notice.

It's sickening how they are so revered and complemented even in death. Beautiful, fantastic, etc. Haven't they already had enough praise?
Any epitaph will most certainly will go on to claim they were so sweet and loved, never did anything wrong.
Their privilege can't possibly get any higher.

When a foid corpse is more desired than our (barely) living incel body:kys:

where are the articles about 30 year old neckbeards roping themselves???:think::think::think:

We dont care. If we all died tomorrow in the most massive collective suicide, we barely would make it to the news on secondary media. Your SMV is your value, and we have none.

How to roasties fail even when they play on Godmode?

Thexfiles

killed themselves simply because they did,nt get enough out of there lifes,I would have been very happy if I even got 5% of what they lived through and yes why is it only female suicide we hear about, but yet men are 4 times more likely to commit suicide and we hear little about them, just like when we hear of a terror attack 100 people killed in which 10 are women anyway I don,t feel any pity for them, have them try to live the life on an incel then they will know what pain is really like