Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lonely incel men is just supposed to accept it and work for society

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
And not complain a bit.

"Just accept it, little slave, and go to work and pay taxes. Dont you dare say anything against women. Work and be a little cuck." - Society

That's what I do, :feelsUgh: I feel even more angry and frustrated as time goes on though. I might just snap and have a fit of violence at work soon. My job and the assholes I work with are toxic!

It feels I can either carry on like this, go to prison [wouldn't be much different to life now] or just end it. :feelsrope:

That's what I do, :feelsUgh: I feel even more angry and frustrated as time goes on though. I might just snap and have a fit of violence at work soon. My job and the assholes I work with are toxic!

It feels I can either carry on like this, go to prison [wouldn't be much different to life now] or just end it. :feelsrope:
In GTA 5 ofcourse

"Just accept it, little slave, and go to work and pay taxes. Dont you dare say anything against women. Work and be a little cuck." - Society
Fuck. That's fucking true. Nobody gives a fuck about incels. They just wanna use us as slaves. I hate this world.

Society just priorities breeding of the fittest. Lonely men are genetic trash and should be chads cannon fodder.

Yeah in the animal kingdom the worker drones are at least asexual but we are supposed to wageslave for the hive even though we are full of sexual desire. What a joke.

degeneracy

gays
mtf

all are on the rise because man cant get what their supposed to get and then some.

This fucking shithole , needs to burn down already

Ragefuel. This is literally slave work.

degeneracy

gays
mtf

all are on the rise because man cant get what their supposed to get and then some.

This fucking shithole , needs to burn down already

That is why I try to be under the radar. Society can go fuck itself.

I work and then I just ldar in bed staring at the wallpaper. That's all I do in my free time

quit your job brocel. fuck them all :dab:

don't end it