Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A little story

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Let me tell you a story, there was a man named Jack who put trust into his friends in the great cave, the cave of sorrows, but most of all a cave of immense relatability among The Shunned people. So, Jack spoke with one of The Shunned quite frequently actually, I'd go as far as to say he even respected him. This one's name in my little story is The Liar, but it was once The Mage. I will refer to him as The Mage before the incident, and The Liar after the incident. As we all know, we gain our powers from our grievances and our eternal misfortunes, and The Mage's misfortune was quite a prominent power. Although, he claimed to be the grandmaster of this ancient skill, dwarfism. Of course they, The Shunned, trusted The Mage's prose because what else could they do? They cannot provide each other with the specifics and proof of their powers in fear of The Swarm. The Swarm is a dense group of insects, blindly following orders given to them by The Queen just to be a part of a larger collective. In this world, there are only two classifications of people, the members of The Swarm, and the members of The Shunned.

Now that the backstory and description of this world has been transcribed, I must tell you what happened to The Mage. So as I said, Jack and The Shunned trusted in The Mage's powers, for they all grow strong connections within the group, and are longing for friendship, or companionship as I should say. One day The Mage revealed his true self to The Shunned. He was not a grandmaster of his supposed skill in the slightest. Not even a master, nor a knight, no not even a knight. As it turned out, he knew nothing of the skill. Absolutely nothing, yet to this day he still insists on having the ability to conjure dwarfism. The Mage will now be referred to as The Liar from now on. So, I can only speak for Jack on this, but once this fact was revealed to him, he instantly grew a seething, burning hatred for The Liar within him. Contempt for The Liar grew so tremendously that Jack went on to brutally slaughter The Liar. He utilized his own powers, separationism, to set a righteous flame to The Liar's mask. Eventually the fire engulfed The Liar, and he was no more. The flames were now extinguished, and so was he, but Jack still lives on in this world to this day. As I said when I mentioned how he still insists on having the ability to conjure dwarfism, The Liar still lives too, but not in this world. No longer. He has now been put into shackles and pulled down to The Underworld. No one can hear his screams. No one, and Jack is glad.

What a piece of shit all this is just a joke to him thats why he always sucked tyrone t dick

Mods are cucked as fuck if they dont ban him

@blackletcel this is your story as The Liar, unfortunately The Overlords will not keep you chained and tortured by Cerberus for long.
What a piece of shit all this is just a joke to him thats why he always sucked tyrone t dick

@blackletcel this is your story as The Liar, unfortunately The Overlords will not keep you chained and tortured by Cerberus for long.

Better than being taken into a secret torture facility below the arizona desert for serial killers of femoids

I read the first 3 sentences then i started skimming then I gave up

grokkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flip turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how we exposed the LARPer named
@blackletcel

What a fucking cuck, I hope he gets legs fucked up and can't walk for the rest of his life for mocking manlets that piece of shit

What a fucking cuck, I hope he gets legs fucked up and can't walk for the rest of his life for mocking manlets that piece of shit