Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Little Story

denial of the will

denial of the will

Nosecel-Eyecel-Poorcel-Fuckupcel
Hi everyone. Despite of I had signed up there before I couldn't myself ready to my stories and confessions and today I've decided to start from somewhere. If site administration find necessary, they can remove or replace this text.

I'm describing myself as black pilled due to several reasons such as a general pessimism against present and future sitation of humankind, economy, politics etc. Actually I make an effort about gain a "theoric" basis about this pessimism and I'm reading writers such as Rousseau (pessimism against technology) and Benatar (anti-natalism) to learn "true" pessimism.

Interestingly I've became less unhappy since I had embraced pessimism, because it makes possible decrease my demands, desires and requirements from society, life, education and other things that placed at "universe". I want to talk about pessimism about relationships suitably to our pattern and themes.

At first, I should notice that my process of taking pill isn't connected directly my general pessimism; they have intricate ties between themselves but they are not correlate directly.

I can't remember when I found TRP, MGTOW and PUA outrightly but I'm sure that I filled my brain their teachings such as sexual market value, alpha-beta taxonomies, dating and flirting strategies that derivated from a highly selfishness and pseudo-Stoic assumptions. They seemed as give a madison will fix and cure my problems about my relationships and I adopted them ardently with a hope that I would reach better points where I stand before. That point means I had not never a girlfriend.

Conclusion? Limited improvement at my business-education life and a certain disappointment at my relationships.

I went to gym and lost 10 kg, started to choice better clothes, bought perfumes etc. You can put each TRP things here... Fake it till you make it and other things. Conclusion? The conclusion is here:

-I tried to talk a girl from another country who came to our college and it ended up completely fail.
-I had went to a language school and met a girl there then we started talking in some way and this ended up me being thrown into friendzone.
-I tried to talk another girl from my college and she couldn't even allow me texting herself and then she became lover another man within one week.
-My friend who doesn't anything according to TRP or something else from manosphere and had no muscle, physical supremacy -you should read those words as "sexual market value"- found a girl by way of another friend within one week.
-I tried to talk another girl and she couldn't even text with me again.
-The girls who dont talk with me at normal time came to me taking notes only.
-Meanwhile I learned how 21st century relationships stink like a shit and lost my last crubms of "good" wish towards women.

I draw your attention that all of these happened after I practised TRP advices.

So I've decided delete my social media accounts and gave up from relationships for a long time as possible and I will reject all emotional ties about woman. All of that pseudo-Stoic life guides, dating strategies have no meaning for me and I'm effording to ignoring woman, relationships, "love" and etc. I bristle with rage against modern relationships, friendship and other social connection models which I believed that only harmful for mental and physical health.

Thanks for reading!

Aight, how you doing? Where you from bruh, South America?

Plenty of content in the wiki, welcome btw & stay away from the gay.

You seem like a decent greycel. welcome to the forum brother. glad that you saw the light and realized that life is one giant scam as an ugly male.

Strong 2nd or 1st post bro

Welcome to the club

Aight, how you doing? Where you from bruh, South America?

Plenty of content in the wiki, welcome btw & stay away from the gay.

No, I'm from Middle East. I'm glad to be here. Thanks for advices. The wiki has great content (and as an hetero I'm safe)

You seem like a decent greycel. welcome to the forum brother. glad that you saw the light and realized that life is one giant scam as an ugly male.

I've saw the light, thanks a lot.

Strong 2nd or 1st post bro

Welcome to the club

Thank you so much.

Well, atleast you tried. Its alright, time to submerge yourself into the blackpill pit completely. You will be reborn anew.

Well, atleast you tried. Its alright, time to submerge yourself into the blackpill pit completely. You will be reborn anew.

Yep, I tell myself at least I tried and saw little piece of the truth.

Your post will be ignored by people who want you and us dead because it disproves their bullshit. It goes against their belief that "just try bro" WILL work. The amount of threads like this that get posted that they conveniently ignore. It's ironic. Your stories are relatable to a lot of people.

Failure is a simple fact of life for people here. It's why the community exists. People who hate us would have people believe our community is the cause of our failure... Which makes no sense given our failures exist long before this place. And our failures exist long before we join. Simple fact is. We join these communities because of failure.

There is nothing worse and disgusting as "Just try bro" or "Dont worry man everyone is rejected, keep going", "Try one more time" words and advices. Sometimes I want to kill those who give these advices. They are completely meaningless and waste of time.

It is tbh. I've done this stupid game time and time again. It always fails. The situation always ends up exactly the same. I'm done with all the bullshit tbh. Fuck bluepill lies. Fuck wishful thinking.

They just cause increase our expectation in constrast with our sick society's demands and offers and our real positions.

Yep, I tell myself at least I tried and saw little piece of the truth.
Truth is very important in life, it may be harsh but its the only thing capable of waking you from limbo (which may people live in today because they will not properly understand or analyze the world around them).