Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A little reminder to incels

V

Virginshortcel

Greycel
Sure incels have it hard with dating, due to not meeting up to women's standards, regarding face, dick-size, race, social status and then height. And of course there the guys who were more fortunate with genetics, and worked up to have a much larger social ring, gets to be with very hot women, have lots of friends and be respected.

Sure women gets to have far more sex with the kind of men they want, while incels(and most men) barely get sex, specially the ones with smaller dicks who looks south asian(no one wants them, not even most female south asians are desired).

But keep this in mind(specially for the suicidal ones)...i know this isnt new, but still a "soulfuel"(or how you pronounce it?) reminder to cheer you up:

We're all going to die. Every single one of us. We will leave our belongings on earth. This doesnt go for incels only, but also "stacies" and "chads".

THe physical and mentally state of both "chads" and "stacies" will deterioate with age, to the point they arent even considered attractive or popular anymore(some might still be popular though at old age) and can barely get sex, while they get to witness the yonger generations enjoying their youth. Then once death hits them, some people will mourn their deaths. But as generations passes, they will, like us, be forgotten. No one will remember them, just like many chads and stacies throughtout history who werent very important for history of man. They will turn into boring dust that no one will give a second thought.

All the fucking, all the fun they in life had due to their genetics and other oppoturnities given to them, were all for nothing.
Incels are less bothered by death, as they feel they dont have much to lose, since theyre very unfortunate with dating and usually dont have many or any friends. But chads and stacies(and women too in general) had everything, or just more than incels. And they will all lose it, turning into dust just like incels.

This is more depressing than anything

We only live once, then we die forever

But we don't get to enjoy this single one life

Arent you used to this sort of life anyways?

You can always end it. I mean, does it even mean much? Even if you were a "chad", you will get older and your body "deterioates" with time, and you might not even be able to have sex at a certain age(possibly even at 50, though there are old farts who apparently still are sexually active at the age of 60+).

You will die and you will be forgotten, unless you accomplish something very important for mankind. All of the sex you had, all the respect from your peers, was for nothing.

In the end, incel or chad, their fates are almost no different.

It's not a healthy outlook to say that life itself is "for nothing" because death exists.

It's not a healthy outlook to say that life itself is "for nothing" because death exists.
Unless you're another Alexander the great, you will be forgotten.
Even if you manage to get the most beautiful woman you desire, and you get children with her, youre still not any different to any incels in the end.

You will not be there for any of your descendants, once you die. You dont get to see them, because you will be dust

I think this is much better to have a mentality like that, than "trying to be happy".

To be fair, im not even depressed about this. THis made me a little more at ease with life accepting reality(even though i still fear death a bit)

Unless you're another Alexander the great, you will be forgotten.
Even if you manage to get the most beautiful woman you desire, and you get children with her, youre still not any different to any incels in the end.

You will not be there for any of your descendants, once you die. You dont get to see them, because you will be dust

I think this is much better to have a mentality like that, than "trying to be happy".

To be fair, im not even depressed about this. THis made me a little more at ease with life accepting reality(even though i still fear death a bit)

Why shouldn't you try to be happy? That's what's unhealthy about the outlook. You're saying "Don't enjoy life, because it's not permanent."

You can always end it. I mean, does it even mean much? Even if you were a "chad", you will get older and your body "deterioates" with time, and you might not even be able to have sex at a certain age(possibly even at 50, though there are old farts who apparently still are sexually active at the age of 60+).

You will die and you will be forgotten, unless you accomplish something very important for mankind. All of the sex you had, all the respect from your peers, was for nothing.

We could just die indeed.

But living beings are hardwired to fear death more than anything else, to feel enormous amounts of pain before dieing, to involuntary fight for single breath of life and to feel attached specially for living relatives. Suicide attempts lead to extreme levels of pain and almost always fail, leading to even more pain.

We are stuck in life, forced to go through it, watching others enjoy it while we don't and at the same time feeling the constant pain of being deprived of things we are biologically hardwired to need (which others have in excess for no reason at all).

Why shouldn't you try to be happy? That's what's unhealthy about the outlook. You're saying "Don't enjoy life, because it's not permanent."
I mean, you can do that, but youre still gonna die, not be there anymore and be forgotten.

In re-rolling religion you can roll another character. But its still brutal because even if when in the layer above us you can access the memories of this life.. in your new life you can't.

Other brutal thing in re-rolling religion, I am saying it is a 70%/30% chance that we get to re-roll guessing based on what I know.

Yes this path of thinking is important. There are two realistic possibilities as I see it.

1.) The YOLO religion of you live once then gone forever. In that religion Chads don't have it that much better than us as they still age out and die.

2.) Re-rolling religion. In my religion Chads and incels it averages out across many lifetimes in this simulated universe. I estimate the chance of rolling Chads and incels both at a 5% chance.

We could just die indeed.

But living beings are hardwired to fear death more than anything else, to feel enormous amounts of pain before dieing, to involuntary fight for single breath of life and to feel attached specially for living relatives. Suicide attempts lead to extreme levels of pain and almost always fail, leading to even more pain.

We are stuck in life, forced to go through it, watching others enjoy it while we don't and at the same time feeling the constant pain of being deprived of things we are biologically hardwired to need (which others have in excess for no reason at all).
Well, lots of males in species dies and dont get to enjoy the reward other successfull males get(and they usually die too in the end).

We as a species are a little different(in fact, we have it much easier than so many species. After all, there are hookers, and we dont have to kill each other today to get laid), and we're out of the food-chain. Yet we still got our own issues.

Shot to the head will make it quick. If i want to die, i will pay someone to shoot me with a gun, thats enough for one shot to end it. Quick and easy.

The only lifefuel here is that stacies will grow old and lose their beauty. They will still be orders of magnitude more attractive than any Normie, but not enough for Chad's attention.

Chads and foids, and to some extent normies atleast got to enjoy life, even if later it all went poof. We didn't. They have good memories to recall and share, we don't.

Yolo!

what bluepill does to mofo

what bluepill does to mofo

i always find it funny when they talk in third person like saying "you incels" instead of "we incels" :feelshaha:

Yeah just with the little difference that high value men are able to pass on their genes and enjoy their offspring (if the wife doesn’t rob them away), they might not even have to die alone but surrounded by their offspring?

Sure incels have it hard with dating, due to not meeting up to women's standards, regarding face, dick-size, race, social status and then height. And of course there the guys who were more fortunate with genetics, and worked up to have a much larger social ring, gets to be with very hot women, have lots of friends and be respected.

Sure women gets to have far more sex with the kind of men they want, while incels(and most men) barely get sex, specially the ones with smaller dicks who looks south asian(no one wants them, not even most female south asians are desired).

But keep this in mind(specially for the suicidal ones)...i know this isnt new, but still a "soulfuel"(or how you pronounce it?) reminder to cheer you up:

We're all going to die. Every single one of us. We will leave our belongings on earth. This doesnt go for incels only, but also "stacies" and "chads".

THe physical and mentally state of both "chads" and "stacies" will deterioate with age, to the point they arent even considered attractive or popular anymore(some might still be popular though at old age) and can barely get sex, while they get to witness the yonger generations enjoying their youth. Then once death hits them, some people will mourn their deaths. But as generations passes, they will, like us, be forgotten. No one will remember them, just like many chads and stacies throughtout history who werent very important for history of man. They will turn into boring dust that no one will give a second thought.

All the fucking, all the fun they in life had due to their genetics and other oppoturnities given to them, were all for nothing.
Incels are less bothered by death, as they feel they dont have much to lose, since theyre very unfortunate with dating and usually dont have many or any friends. But chads and stacies(and women too in general) had everything, or just more than incels. And they will all lose it, turning into dust just like incels.
Except the status and money maxxed chads and stacies will invest in cryonics and freeze their bodies from rotting until a cure for death is found.

That's some cope you got there, buddy boyo. Give me a hit.

Except the status and money maxxed chads and stacies will invest in cryonics and freeze their bodies from rotting until a cure for death is found.
"until a cure for death is found"

Likly not gonna happen. Death is a natural aspect of the universe. Everything will meet its end, no matter how long time.
Most chads and stacies arent even that rich.

Oh wow, have fun being frozen and kept inside a box.
That's some cope you got there, buddy boyo. Give me a hit.
Call it what you will, but am i wrong?
Yeah just with the little difference that high value men are able to pass on their genes and enjoy their offspring (if the wife doesn’t rob them away), they might not even have to die alone but surrounded by their offspring?
They leave this world alone still, even if they die along with their children. THere isnt much a difference, when it comes to the end of both incels and chads themselves. Both will be forgotten(if they havent done shit that truly will be remembered for centuries) and their bodies will turn into dust

Last edited:
We're all going to die
Agreed. This is something I've been thinking more and more lately. The prospect of death frightens most people, but it can actually be a relief. No matter how terrible your life is, it will not last forever.

People usually interpret memento mori as a reminder to enjoy life while they can, but for people who don't quite know how to enjoy or even withstand their existence, it actually means more something like "don't worry, this will end soon".

:feelsmusic:Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye:feelsmusic:

View: https://youtu.be/wpq7wn2YPYU

Death is the ultimate cope.

Last edited:
This is true

I've knows plenty of decaying boomers at work who you could just tell (based on attitude) that they were chads or chadlites in their youth

but today they are getting old, fat, and their wife is too

the agepill is truly brutal

"until a cure for death is found"

Likly not gonna happen. Death is a natural aspect of the universe. Everything will meet its end, no matter how long time.
Most chads and stacies arent even that rich.
When I said a cure for death I really just meant a cure for aging and extending the human life span to like a couple hundred years or even more, of course everything is gonna end and death is a natural aspect of the universe, you can't live forever. But I'm pretty sure that one day science will progress to the point where humans will be able to live for thousands of years and have an improved immune system against diseases, it's not impossible. At this point humans will be partially immortal and stronger than ever. People who will freeze their bodies now might get a chance to live longer.

I mean, you can do that, but youre still gonna die, not be there anymore and be forgotten.
If there is no point in anything then why are you still alive? why haven't you killed yourself yet if there's no point in being happy or anything in general?

lol pseudo-nihilists like you are the most retarded "people"

Agreed. This is something I've been thinking more and more lately. The prospect of death frightens most people, but it can actually be a relief. No matter how terrible your life is, it will not last forever.

People usually interpret memento mori as a reminder to enjoy life while they can, but for people who don't quite know how to enjoy or even withstand their existence, it actually means more something like "don't worry, this will end soon".

View: https://youtu.be/wpq7wn2YPYU

Death is the ultimate cope.

Quoting myself just to clarify that I don't advocate for self-termination. What I'm saying is that the prospect of death should not necessarily make us anxious. On the contrary, it can be liberating. As for whether it means death should be actively sought, that's a deep question, and fortunately the very inevitability of death allows us to dodge this question too : since death is inevitable, we don't have to rush it, we can leave it to fate.

Last edited:
Call it what you will, but am i wrong?
Obviously no, but that kind of extreme nihilism doesn't do anything for you, except give you a different perspective with which to cope. Of course, everything comes to an end, even universes, but so fucking what? That shouldn't stop you from doing or trying to do anything.

Quoting myself here to insert a quote from that famous Checkov play I've just watched for the first time (or rather the soviet movie adaptation).

"We shall hear the angels, we shall see the whole sky all diamonds, we shall see how all earthly evil, all our sufferings, are drowned in the mercy that will fill the whole world. And our life will grow peaceful, tender, sweet as a caress…. You've had no joy in your life; but wait, Uncle Vanya, wait…. We shall rest."

Emphasis is mine.

View: https://youtu.be/0V2EZqQy99I

This movie was quite a dry watch, but that ending made it all worth it. I won't forget it anytime soon.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's not fair. We didn't get the same opportunities that everyone else got in life. How are we supposed to have an equal and fair shot at enjoying a good life if our genetics get in the way? It's bullshit! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The end isn't what matters, it's the stuff in between. It's not fair to say we're "used to it," therefore we should be happy with what we've got. We've got nothing, and weren't given equal opportunity for the happiness that everyone else got to experience in this life, assuming they didn't fuck up the opportunities they were given.

I've done nothing wrong, and yet I will live my whole life in misery. There's nothing fair or just in that.