Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A little insight into life at 30 and why it's better to die before

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
Just a reminder that reaching 30 years old is useless because your life will have reached its peak of misery unless you prefer to end up like him. My advice is to rope or jump off a cliff its the only choice you have.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U0aHHniRYE

Last edited:
Nootropics should be given to most Black children at a young age.

Its all the same in 30s like in 20s, not much difference.

Roping alone is cucked, you should take revenge before taking your own life

I will never understand incels who don’t have this mindset. I am a misunderstood, charming, supreme gentleman :lul::lul:

Cowards who tell people to rope should be banned . Notice how they don't take their own advice also

Also will do it before 30

Or at least attempting to change the way the world looks even slightly.. if no one will remember you then make the stink sphere remember you. Mark it so that nature moves around your mark only when you let it. Be the force of nature that can change the course of a river. Be a Tree virus that will destroy all the Leaf Chads from the inside out. :lasereyes:

I don't see your point, it looks like he already went completely insane which imo it's ideal

But turning 30 is how a KHHV 29 like me can become a wizard. :feelsmage:

I don't see your point, it looks like he already went completely insane which imo it's ideal
Yeah and if you want to kept a semblance of dignity it is better to end it before becoming like him this guy is sad and lonely as hell but hey he cope with alcohol and shit.

Yeah and if you want to kept a semblance of dignity it is better to end it before becoming like him this guy is sad and lonely as hell but hey he cope with alcohol and shit.
Are we not sad and lonely as hell already?

But turning 30 is how a KHHV 29 like me can become a wizard. :feelsmage:

its over for wizardcels

just ldarmaxx till death

I will be wizard soon too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back