Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A little girl wanted to be my friend, in a dream.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
She was 7 or something... And it was the first time in an decade, that a girl, or person in general, was nice to me, and it was in a dream.

Women complain about being love bombed, getting complimented all the time, having men fall over themselves to give presents and shit.

But man... If they lasted 1 week in a subhuman mens shoes, I would be impressed. Nothing worse then being completely invisible in Real Life, and completely despised Online. No one gives a quarter of a fuck about men. Unless he is Chad, of course.

I'm gonna miss that little girl :cryfeels: She was able to look pass my balding, 50-year-old looking, skinny-fat, ugly fucking ass, and see someone worth being nice to.

I need a gun so fucking bad :feelscry:

Fbiwatchlistmaxxing

Chris Chan saw his daughter in a dream

I had a dream where people attacked me because I was so ugly and repulsive :feelswhat:

Fbiwatchlistmaxxing
That's how it goes, unfortunately... A guy talking about how he liked when a fictional little girl was nice to him, will instantly get twisted as "He's a Pedo".

And if you are talking about the Gun part, is to blow my own brains out, not other people's.
If the FBI wants to knock my door down for that, then I'm glad they care about me that much :feelsYall: