Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A little girl looked at me like I was some kind of beast today

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was having a phone call, the street was very noisy so I entered a little courtyard to hear better. It was actually a courtyard next to a primary school. Children were going home after a long day at school. Among them, a small mixed-raced girl (of Indian origin I think), maybe nine or ten years old, began to gawk at me like I was some kind of wild beast. I looked back into her eyes and could see an admixture of fear, disgust and curiosity. This was more than a mere "why is this guy here". She looked for at least 30 seconds like she had seen the Devil himself.

Maybe you should prove her right kek

Whores are learning from a young age to deny non-chads sex for as long as they can attain chads.
I'm almost proud

If it’s age has two digits, it’s fair game. Go for it buddy.

Embrace your inner lolicon

Events like this are really annoying because you can't even blame her :feelscry:

Well blaming all females should include the ones indoctrinated by their mothers to hate incels like they have during their young years.
No mother consciously does this, it's in female nature. This is why they should be treated as property.:feelsokman:

I made a female toddler cry the other day. She didn't cry but looked really uncomfortable and looked away.

To be honest I wouldn't care very much if the child was ugly and/or racemixed. If it were a good-looking Aryan-like child I would feel very bad.