Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A little 8 year old neighboor who used to be very kind with people now hates me as the rest

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
When i lived with my mom there was a little girl who lived in the front house with her parents, she was very kind, she was always smiling. I remember thinking that she would grow up to be a very respectful and kind lady. I was wrong. I went to visit my mom yesterday, she was on the street chatting on her phone. She must be like thirteen now and she dresses like a whore: a top and very revealing shorts. She saw me and I smiled and waved. She looked shocked like if the devil himself had just greeted her. Then she seemed to recognized me and just gave a weak smile and went back to her phone. The face she made when she saw me. She must've thought "Ughh, I can't believe I used to be friends with that creature" Fucking bitch

Time to befriend 8 year olds then.

I remember thinking that she would grow up to be a very respectful and kind lady
lmao not at all they all grow up to be evil cunts, i see nothing but evil in child foids

She was only nice before because her brain didn't evolve to hate subhumans yet. Some little girls are scared of me and cringe when I pass by

Welcome to the 21st clowntury, it will only get worse. At least back then foids were pressured to be modest and respect people.

Feminist cunts have taught her to hare subhumans

Brutal, they will all hate you eventually

Fakecel if foids don't treat you as subhuman after you hit puberty.

She was only nice before because her brain didn't evolve to hate subhumans yet.

This

When i lived with my mom there was a little girl who lived in the front house with her parents, she was very kind, she was always smiling. I remember thinking that she would grow up to be a very respectful and kind lady. I was wrong. I went to visit my mom yesterday, she was on the street chatting on her phone. She must be like thirteen now and she dresses like a whore: a top and very revealing shorts. She saw me and I smiled and waved. She looked shocked like if the devil himself had just greeted her. Then she seemed to recognized me and just gave a weak smile and went back to her phone. The face she made when she saw me. She must've thought "Ughh, I can't believe I used to be friends with that creature" Fucking bitch
All girls grow up to become sluts

should have fucked her when you had a chance jk fbi :feelshaha:

lmao not at all they all grow up to be evil cunts, i see nothing but evil in child foids
yup they are shit. whether young or old

All women between puberty and menopause are genetically wired to have a rabid hatred of physically unattractive men. I'm not asking them to change their genetics, I'm just asking them to admit their lookist bias and feel guilt over it.

Vlcsnap 2019 11 16 05h34m55s789

All women between puberty and menopause are genetically wired to have a rabid hatred of physically unattractive men.
Nailed it. During their ferility period, they despise unattractive men.