Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A literal 3/10 foid called me subhuman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
A friend of my mine texted her a picture of me saying "we need to get him a gf"
She replied "....I can't help him..."
implying that I'm too ugly to get a gf,meanwhile she's dating a 5'9 high tier normie,while half of her face being her fucking forehead.Teeth broken and she's probably cucking him,because long distance.

It’s over, dude

yeah man holes can get men above them lookswise its fucked and Tfu on her

A friend of my mine texted her a picture of me saying "we need to get him a gf"
She replied "....I can't help him..."
implying that I'm too ugly to get a gf,meanwhile she's dating a 5'9 high tier normie,while half of her face being her fucking forehead.Teeth broken and she's probably cucking him,because long distance.

Remember this, foid sexual value is inflated only because of simps. I do not find most foids attractive at all despite being completely straight. I'm pretty sure you're not bad looking at all friendo, only unfair sexual marketplace dynamics allow this hypergamous behavior to roam free. I'm sure you're better looking than her and that she is the actual subhuman. Personally, I find that 14 year old version of me is able to cute mog 99% of foids.

You should have said "then we're looksmatched XD"

Ugly females have been convinced that they have value. We need to remind them what they really are

Remember this, foid sexual value is inflated only because of simps. I do not find most foids attractive at all despite being completely straight. I'm pretty sure you're not bad looking at all friendo, only unfair sexual marketplace dynamics allow this hypergamous behavior to roam free. I'm sure you're better looking than her and that she is the actual subhuman. Personally, I find that 14 year old version of me is able to cute mog 99% of foids.
Yeah.I mog her,but she's really really ugly and she's 5'5 or so.Im unattractive,not hideous.But cunts like her make me feel like I am.
Ugly females have been convinced that they have value. We need to remind them what they really are
Based beyond belief.
You should have said "then we're looksmatched XD"
She wouldnt get :(

Yeah.I mog her,but she's really really ugly and she's 5'5 or so.Im unattractive,not hideous.But cunts like her make me feel like I am.

Based beyond belief.
Remember that nothing wrong with you personally but something is wrong with the world.

80-20 rule is real (maybe it's even worse)

My personality is really good.Chads irl want to be around me,it's just the girls that are repulsed by me,because low t face.

Yeah,tbh
I know that your personality is good, I like you despite not making a friend in over a decade. Need genetic engineering to fix personality of common femerloid soon.

I know that your personality is good, I like you despite not making a friend in over a decade. Need genetic engineering to fix personality of common femerloid soon.
Thanks man,I like you as well.
Femoids need brain surgery to fix their retardation
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 27, Bluepillers: 15)
  • [B]Fontaine[/B]
  • :giga:

Thanks man,I like you as well.
Femoids need brain surgery to fix their retardation
Even lobotomized person is better than femerloids, at least lobotomized person does no evil.

Even lobotomized person is better than femerloids, at least lobotomized person does no evil.
Exactly.Theyre a parasitic group on society.

Tbh your "friend" was the real asshole here, the foid could say far worse things, believe me, I know, but he shouldn't use a picture of you and go sending for girls saying that you need a gf, he is only putting you in the spotlight to be made fun.

Women are delusional

Tbh your "friend" was the real asshole here, the foid could say far worse things, believe me, I know, but he shouldn't use a picture of you and go sending for girls saying that you need a gf, he is only putting you in the spotlight to be made fun.
keep in mind this is someone who I've I've been woken up by at 2 a.m. at night and he wanted advice on what to do because he thought his gf was cheating on him and I stayed up until 7 am just a helping him and calm him down.
Women are delusional
They're legit retarded ded srs

:feelsseriously:
Always remember:
4, 6'4 9"
DQmYWspMWHQqUMWJSrYpGQ3xQUQatEHSFHmURtS9sxowq1j.jpeg