Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A list of of typical high schoolers.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Holy List Of Typical Highschoolers

Loner: Usually introverted, he doesn’t talk much, often misunderstood, usually bullied for laughs by peers and ostracized. Could end up feeling a sense of emptiness and loss throughout life due to lack of social bonds and no real friends. Sadly loners are often the most authentic people.(Low tier normies and future incel domain.)
Loser: Does not participate in any sports, usually not very strong, doesn’t get good grades, has a bad home life, drinks and does drugs. Usually from working class families, not good looking. Has a friend group with other losers who are equally outcasted and have a concrete bond.
Prep: Usually come from upper class households, have the latest fashion, play school sports, attends parties, has a nice car, and a giant friend group, popular. Looks very good in looks, and their status carries their popularity too. Often laughs at loners or losers for not fitting in with trends or for being themselves.
Junky: The guy most of the teenagers will get their drugs from, he is usually quite ugly, but his status makes him very well known. May be seen at parties, interested in getting the money out of your pocket.
Goth: In my school these guys weren’t as I figured. They were all rich kids who wore black, and never seemed soul crushing or down to earth.
The Weirdos: Group of guys who don’t fit in at all but cling to each other. The bottom of the bucket. Where you’ll find your geeks, simps, and wannabe preps. Often worship women or popular people and try to act dominant when a girl is around. Will make fun of losers and loners to entertain their peers and females. Lowtier normies.
Nerd: Focused on their school work has a bright future and spends most of the day reading or studying. Usually on the ugly side, has high hopes for his future and doesn’t focus on the present often.
The Anime Club: Out of touch with reality people who quote anime and talk a lot for no reason, get decent or good grades commonly. Usually congregate a social group of girls and guys, where there might be two girls and eight guys who orbit them.
Geeks: The guys who will play a game all night before getting to school, and talk about the game with their group at school. Usually upper middle class, if you don’t know about a game they’re talking about you might as well be dead.
Jock: Very popular and athletic, he looks very attractive, often seen in fresh clothes or a varsity jacket, upper middle class or upper class. Gets scholarships for their sport although usually dumb as a pile of bricks. Can get any girl in the school they want at any second of the day. Does not shit on loners and losers as much as preps and weirdos.
Burnout: Guy who does not care about life at all, will continuously attend parties getting drunk or high doing as he pleases taking part in destructive behaviors. Often good looking or straight up ugly. Does not care about reputation and let’s nothing ruin his fun. Often come from working class families and rough backgrounds. Little to no self control, unstable. May get held back, drop out or kicked out. Often befriends losers or loners.
Bitches: A big social group of girls who wear makeup every day, have the latest clothes and new phone. Often rich, will only talk to popular kids or junkies. Weirdos often orbit them. Academically near retarded more times than not, takes joy in treating loners and losers like subhumans.

A1282B56 86C0 4FB5 B78F 392A833DA5A5

I used to be a Loner ostracized by Geeks

I was the Loner

Thanks for the uh list..

Never the Chad football player

Guess I was a loner/loser, though I did do sports and was good at gym

I was the weirdo, but I went to an all boys school so the social dynamics were a bit different. I had some friends but I never really had a great social life.

u should add the clown (jestermaxxer)

Nice list. I was definitely the loner/nerd

I'm a combination between loner, loser, prep, and geek. Prep only because of the way I dress, I usually dress like I'm in a frat during the spring/summer.

According to this posts definition, I was a 'geek' when I attended high-school. Though there were definite sprinkles of the 'loser' and 'weirdo' definitions aswell.

I didnt make any friends the whole time

Brilliant list. I was a loner at school but not picked on for the most part due to Mentalcel reputation. Became a burnout in adult life.

Last edited:
I’m the loner

I am something not on the list :p:p:p

Loner: Usually introverted, he doesn’t talk much, often misunderstood, usually bullied for laughs by peers and ostracized. Could end up feeling a sense of emptiness and loss throughout life due to lack of social bonds and no real friends. Sadly loners are often the most authentic people.(Low tier normies and future incel domain.)

Yup, that's pretty much me

You also forgot the kids who stick together by race. “Asians, Blacks, ESL kids etc”

I was in between a jock and burn out

What about the group of druggies who think they are hardened gang members tbh

Gold list ngl. I was usually the loner/burnout kind of dude, I didn't gave two fucks about breaking stuff or going full apeshit cuz I knew I would get in trouble for just merely existing and shit on.