Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A list of normies who you DON'T want killed

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
- Your mum
- Your dad
- Your siblings/family
- Your teachers, lest you be left without an education
- Your employers, lest you be left without a job
- Any employee who is involved with managing the infrastructure that allows you to travel along roads, use the internet, etc.

You don't hate normies, you fools. You fucking NEED them.

most incels here would gladly die if it meant taking the west or a big fraction of it with them.

most incels here would gladly die if it meant taking the west or a big fraction of it with them.

That's different. If I could die and take the west with me (preferably the whole world), I would.

I don't want anyone killed. Death is too good for them.

Some normies are cool, others suck.

I'm trying my hardest to think but I just can't.

I'd rather remotely pilot a drone to kill terrorists in Pakistan than blow up the West over Stacy's.

However, volcel roastie women with mental health issues should be preserved.

Why? At least they're not in denial of mental health issues like Stacy's are.

I dont hate anyone or want them to die to be honest, i just want to live in peace.

LBH... A Shit ton of you are incels because your mommies fucking coddled you and you never became men. Protecting women like that is the worst thing you can do.

well you can't argue with that

latest

stop drinking nigga

I don't live with my parents or any family so they could die and it wouldn't make a difference. I do need employment though.