Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A life of loneliness is all that awaits us.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I was checking some pictures of myself when I was 18 years old. I was so bluepilled back then. I used to think that I would find someone by acting confident. I tried lots of things. I went to parties, travelled, moved to another city, tried online dating. Yes, I definitely put myself out there. Nothing worked. I was single at 18 and I'm single at 28. 10 years have passed and NOTHING has changed and it won't change. I definitely do not want another 10 years to fly by just for me to remain in the same situation. I didn't want to die, but I think suicide is the only option for me now. I will give it some time yet. I don't know when I'm going to kill myself as I still need to muster up the courage to do it. There's also the question of finding the right method. It's a pity that it had to end this way, but I don't want to become like this guy....

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (679).png
    Captura de Tela (679).png
    24.2 KB · Views: 87