Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A letter to IT; the woke warriors of justice in a dark world of misogyny.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Funnily enough, I do actually agree that a lot of the stuff that gets posted on here by the edgelord autists is retarded enough to warrant ridicule, but the fact there is an entire subreddit dedicated to seeking out, cataloguing and documenting this material is even more ridiculous.

There truly is only one thing more pathetic than a lonely internet virgin, and that is somebody who dedicates multiple hours of the day seeking out lonely internet virgin content so that he can parade it in front of fellow internet virgin documentation enthusiasts in a race to become the ultimate statusmaxxed internet virgin defeating warrior in the eyes of his peers.

It is lonely internet virgins we are talking about guys... where is the glory in ‘defeating’ such an already destitute and pitiful foe?

What I find so pathetic about IT is that they are always drawn to the most extreme fringe content; that which is posted by the least coherent, most obviously autistic and mentally atypical members of this community, who are looking for somewhere to vent their frustration at, and inability to understand the world of normal functioning minds around them.

Yes IT, we know: we have a lot of mentally deranged people amongst us because of course those are the people who are the most socially isolated and in need of somewhere to vent, to have their voice heard for once in their pathetic lives. Also - that is what happens to the mind of a human being that has been starved of social interaction for many years on end, and needless to say some were even born defective. Is it really such a gratifying feeling to parade the ramblings of such pitifully insulated, mentally defective autists trying to make sense of a reality they cannot understand as trophies to be mocked and devoured by a hungry crowd?

A group of people claiming moral superiority because they are so ‘woke’ that they dedicate hours at a time to documenting the ongoing thoughts of mentally deranged losers can be nothing other than mentally deranged losers themselves.

IT, if you seriously are not incels in denial yourselves, as you so claim, then follow your own advice and GO OUTSIDE because you are wasting your fucking time in front of a screen arguing against a baseless enemy, because you are only interested in getting in a screaming match with those defective minds which come about as the result of inceldom and have no interest in discussing the issues that cause these kind of mindsets to arise in people in the first place.

Another thing, JFL at your laughably pathetic attempt to brand yourselves as ‘watchdogs,’ as if you are some kind of bad-ass group of cyber vigilantes keeping the world safe against some nefarious villainy. The idea that someone can style them self as a bad-ass for ‘fighting back’ against the purposely selected ramblings of mentally ill retards online has to be the most ironically hilarious thing about you, of which there are many.

You can't seriously argue with people who use virtue signaling as only mean of rhetoric, Cold Light.

So, based on you writing, people in this forum that browse reddit's cucktears nonstop are loserer than the cucktears losers who browse this forum nonstop?

So, based on you writing, people in this forum that browse reddit's cucktears nonstop are loserer than the cucktears losers who browse this forum nonstop?
Actually yes, that is fair characterisation of what I believe. The only difference being that this forum brands itself as a safe haven for destitute online losers whereas IT brands itself as a hub of bad-ass vigilantes combatting extremism, JFL.

I am starting to wonder if a chunk of their audience are autistic themselves, as many of the really extreme posts made on this forum is obvious bait.

I think they are a product of technology as much as incel culture is. The online keyboard warriors that like to tattle and dox others for thought crimes is a quick way for sjw types to get their dopamine fix. "Muh reddit karma. Muh fancy 1080p gifs. Muh doggo. Muh gf's bf."

I don’t even know what to believe anymore

What to support anymore

I just know what is true no longer what is right

And just lol at trying to get ppl who are not usa citizens in trouble, not to mention bothering gubmint officials with petty thought crimes:

giphy.gif

Why try to understand them ? Why we are edgelord autists that deserve ridicule ? Why we are a baseless enemy ? Why we are the mentally ill retards ?

Fuck you, motherfucker.

Inceltears is gay

Why try to understand them ? Why we are edgelord autists that deserve ridicule ? Why we are a baseless enemy ? Why we are the mentally ill retards ?

Fuck you, motherfucker.
Most of what gets featured on IT is not high quality Blackpill content but the ramblings of mentally deranged autists, they purposely seek out the lowest quality content and portray it as if it was representative of all incels.

like we are feeling the need to "justify" our behaviors...
idgaf about moralfaggots and their understanding of my words/actions.

BrazilianChadma just posted this on IT hahaha, the comments are so predictable. Not one person engages with what I said.