Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Lengthy Analysis on Height vs Face

Sadtavious VII

Sadtavious VII

Sad Lineage
★★★★
I see constant discussions on face vs height and it seems like a no brainer to me

Height is orders of magnitude more important than facial features in all aspects that matter when it comes to interesting women

I'll go over 3 factors in this post comparing height to face
1. Intimidation
2. Attraction
3. Confidence [:feelshaha:]

1: Intimidation:

It's obvious that a good height is more intimidating than a good face
Nobody is afraid of a 9/10 5'4 manlet but a 6'6 guy is imposing even if he's ugly

Women consider intimidation to be a serious factor in relationships as well which is why 4'10 women will have 6'5 boyfriends they have to crane their necks to see; they like to feel like children next to him. Intrinsically, she wants to feel 'protected' by a man who is very large because it makes her feel secure even if their size isn't an accurate measure of defense ability modern day. Women also like to see their boyfriends tower over other men and/or beat them up and feel less attracted to their boyfriends if they're bested in combat by another man (take these polls as an example: https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/572962/results
WARNING: its a little disheartening. Saw someone post it a while back on one of the incel subreddits and remembered it)

In the intimidation department height wins by a wide margin

2: Attraction

This one is a bit iffy as there are some women who place more importance on face than height or vice versa when it comes to sexual desirability

I would still give it to height since no woman is going to date a 5'0 10/10 man when there's a 4/10 6'0 man available but to be fair this one is a tie

3: Confidence

While this is seen as an IT tier cope, confidence can help a bit with attracting women; most of them like charismatic individuals more than hermits

However, to have confidence you need to have physical power and feel assured in yourself

A short man will naturally have less confidence than a tall man because the short guy is consistently put down for being 'less of a man' and thus doesn't feel good as a result.

While being attractive facially can help in confidence I doubt a 10/10 who's 5'2 will feel like as much of a man as a 2/10 6'7 guy

Overall, this one goes to height too

And finally, height is static. When you're short, you're short, save for procedures like leg lengthening which will most likely leave you unable to do any vigorous physical activity ever again for an extra 3 inches at max. There are multiple surgeries you can have to improve your face

In conclusion: Height > Face, though it is a balance. I would say 50% height 40% face 10% other factors

Last edited:
T. Literal 12 year old

Highest IQ post from someone who signed up the same day in the history of the forum lol

85% of foids saw their boyfriends lose a fight. Who are these women?