Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A legal way to troll foids.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
I usually do this whenever i watched a show i see foids talking about.
So a couple days ago there were these two ugly whores talking about arcane and they were pretty excited about it (it also triggered me cause i hate it when whores jump on male hobbies and media when they go mainstream) so i ask them which episode they are on and they are both at act 2 so i spoiled the ending in like 5 seconds:lul::lul::lul: i shouldve recorded their faces tbh.

gigabased foids doesn;t deserve enjoy incel copes

Reminder that this is what OP looks like :
6A6797C7 5AE0 43A6 B248 459D595C1C3B

Did you get the jinx bundle thing?
nah tried catfishing but it's so faggy i couldn't take it anymore :dafuckfeels: and 75eur for a fucking icon is way to overpriced

nah tried catfishing but it's so faggy i couldn't take it anymore :dafuckfeels: and 75eur for a fucking icon is way to overpriced
Chadfish some whore into doing it then.

Off topic but that Arab avatar you used in the past on your now deleted account, or whatever it was, made your posts look comical because of the avatar in the mix.

That Arab avatar you used in the past or whatever it was made your posts look comical because of the avatar in the mix.
It was a legendary iconic avi ngl :fuk:. I might use it if i can find it again. Or have the energy to make it again

Hey is it an established fact that OP is tiredpoorcel?

Link it. I'm on jewphone, too difficult to navigate site.
Hi, i am literally Tiredpoorcel. I explained my situation very well and still got accepted cause i am KHHTV. I have as much right of being hereas anyone else tbh. If you like sucking your own cock/ think i am a fakecel put me on ignore and Shalom :feelsaww:

Link it. I'm on jewphone, too difficult to navigate site.
apparently mods gave him a second chance, i don't remember where they stated this, maybe on ban discussion thread?

apparently mods gave him a second chance, i don't remember where they stated this, maybe on ban discussion thread?
On introductions thread

Great. Talking with girls.

Mogs me hard

quotes me replies you back

hi nigger

You did right totally agree, it also annoys me to see foids talking about anime, comics, video games, etc things for which you are considered a ''weirdo'' if you are a man but they don't tell them anything lol, it's super cringe when they want to be part of things that are made for men, damn i really hate them

Guys, he has joined us in the war against foids. We should be happy, the more we are the better

You know. I think OP is just one of many larpers on this forum.