Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Landwhale's Experience on Tinder

genma

genma

Officer
★★
The foid pictured below is very obese. Nonetheless, she installs tinder and has a date the very same day.

She fucks this guy, but then he ghosts her. Awwwwwww.

Questions:

(1) Do you think the guy she matched with was even close to a looksmatch? Or do you think she matched with a 7 at least?

(2) Do you doubt that, in spite of her disgusting physical form, she could get a boyfriend?

Lavenderandstarlight

Fucking a fat girl is like eating out of the trash.

Water is wet.
But. I think that guy looks far better than her and that she can get a bf easily.

Probably horny Chadlite used her as a human fleshlight due to desperation

Disgusting don’t show the hideous body.

i expected a real land whale she's just kinda fat

"I must prefer to be forever alone. I never felt so bad about myself." :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Says the whore who can get any Chad to fuck her anytime. She would've roped the second someone puts her in our shoes.

A classic case of fuck and dump. Some higher tier normie or Chadlite is probably the culprit here

i expected a real land whale she's just kinda fat
American post ngl

She could loose weight. I mean it’s something she can change with dieting and exercise, being fat isn’t a valid excuse for loneliness. I’d date a fat chick if she was willing to exercise with me, that would be kinda fun.

basically at this point Tinder is a tool for Chad to undress a foid, if she has ugly body he will pump and dump, if body is good he will fuck her until he finds a better bodied one or gets bored
:lasereyes:

looks like a fat dude lol, who would want more than one fuck with this cumdumpster

YASs SLaY QuEEN:soy::foidSoy:

Thats really disgusting. Im more disgusted with the idea that there are millions of simps out there that would even touch that creature with a ten foot pole. What a disaster of a foid. :blackpill: