Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A lack of human touch

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
For me, I think the most depressing part of being an incel isn't the lack of sex, or even necessarily the lack of validation, but feeling like you just want someone to hold but nobody was ever there. It's that absent feeling of someone sleeping next to you, resting their head on your shoulder, or simply holding each other and cuddling. Of course validation is a part of it too, a girl smiling at me genuinely happy to see me is one of the things I crave most, as simple as it might seem. I just wish I could've experienced all of this even just once, as I could live in the memories when I feel lonely, at least in part. The thought of others having all of this in one day without really understanding what it's like to never have felt this connection, well it legitimately makes me want to rope.

We know that feel here :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I can't remember the last time I had proper contact with someone... has to have been pre-puberty, at least.

MgXNgPi.jpg

I can't remember the last time I had proper contact with someone... has to have been pre-puberty, at least.
I think for me, if I don't count my own parents, it was when I had a male friend of mine causally hug me, about 9 years ago.

Yes, most of us here have never even received a sidehug or a handshake (my case) from a femoid. In fact, I have never ever seen "anyone" paying any attention to me at all,nobody wants to befriend me genuinely, nobody makes an eye contact, nobody talks,if I approach then either I'm blocked or they move away.

i know that feel man :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yes, most of us here have never even received a sidehug or a handshake (my case) from a femoid. In fact, I have never ever seen "anyone" paying any attention to me at all,nobody wants to befriend me genuinely, nobody makes an eye contact, nobody talks,if I approach then either I'm blocked or they move away.
I'm sorry anon. :feelsbadman:

If it makes you feel any better, the irl "friends" I once had always treated me as a bit of a third wheel, so I can understand the feeling. I've personally had better luck with online friends.

I'm sorry anon. :feelsbadman:

If it makes you feel any better, the irl "friends" I once had always treated me as a bit of a third wheel, so I can understand the feeling. I've personally had better luck with online friends.
Feel your words bro. The last friend I had IRL cut off contacts with me over four years ago after he became a successful guy while I was still the same. For me, friendship is a myth that doesn't exist IRL. People are only friends to you as long as you are beneficial to them. As for online friends, you will never get to know them as closely as people you meet IRL ,so they'll obviously look better. Though, I'm not trying to demotivate you or say that your friends aren't real.

As for online friends, you will never get to know them as closely as people you meet IRL ,so they'll obviously look better. Though, I'm not trying to demotivate you or say that your friends aren't real.
It's not the same sort of relationship as irl friends, which is both good and bad, although it's still a relationship based off of mutual benefit. What I prefer about online friends specifically, is that I find it's possible to understand each other a bit more online. The lack of the usual social dynamics at play in human relationships makes empathy easier.

it is over. I don't even know how to act normal with physical contact, not having done it my whole life

Last edited:
Just get a friend who's a girl if that's your goal, lmao.

It's not the same sort of relationship as irl friends, which is both good and bad, although it's still a relationship based off of mutual benefit. What I prefer about online friends specifically, is that I find it's possible to understand each other a bit more online. The lack of the usual social dynamics at play in human relationships makes empathy easier.
I agree with what you've written there. However the worst thing about online friendships is that people can easily hide or fake their feelings and you'll never know.

Damn strong username, put some [Soy] on that

i wonder what the touch of a female is like. :feelscry:

Just get a friend who's a girl if that's your goal, lmao.
You think I can find one who is willing to cuddle with me? If I could do that, I wouldn't be here.

Here I am seeing threads about how people turn down foids because of their race expecting stacies to approach them, and I can't even forge a fucking mutual friendship with one if I tried my hardest.

Being born into this world a subhuman is one of the most tedious tortures one can face, because no matter what you do it's indefinitely unchangeable.

Here I am seeing threads about how people turn down foids because of their race expecting stacies to approach them, and I can't even forge a fucking mutual friendship with one if I tried my hardest.

Being born into this world a subhuman is one of the most tedious tortures one can face, because no matter what you do it's indefinitely unchangeable.