Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A kid got scared at me

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I was standing in line at my local shop and a little kid, maybe 4 years old, stared at me with horrified face.
He took a couple steps back but could not stop staring at me.
I tried smiling at him but he got even more scared.
His father (tall and good looking) started looking at me like wtf am I doing to his kid but said nothing.

I just feel bad for the kid.

Last edited:
He could sense your genetic inferiority, it sent him into shock.

Brutal.

One time I went into Subway and there were these two obnoxious, loud kids in the shop. As soon as they saw me, they shut up and stared at me. I was aware of them staring but completely ignored their presence.

Kids are shit

Little kids and old people are the fucking worst whenever you get stuck behind them at the shops

I just feel bad for your face

Should have laughed at the kid.

No kid has ever been scared of me they treat me with a marked lack of fear and utter disrespect they make me so angry :woke:

His father (tall and good looking) started looking at me like wtf am I doing to his kid but said nothing.
:feelstrash::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek: sad i didnt see that in real life. I would love to see that.:feelstrash:

Never smile.
This. Smiling is for beta males.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.diggitmagazine.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fnumalesmile.png&hash=730bebba7e64e820ece43aa24191db3c

Kids are honest.

it is amazing how the human brain can in a few moments determine the genetic value of a person
Sorry bro

[Lifefuel] tbh better intimidate them as an ogre than get mocked by them.Also I hate parents like this,they always look at me like I'm about to rape or kidnap their children:feelsree:

Opposite happened to me recently. Was walking down the block to the mailbox when a 4 year old girl walking with her parents gave me the nicest smile and hi. It was so cute but saddened me to think about what she will become in 10 years. :feelsbadman:

Opposite happened to me recently. Was walking down the block to the mailbox when a 4 year old girl walking with her parents gave me the nicest smile and hi. It was so cute but saddened me to think about what she will become in 10 years. :feelsbadman:
That's the only time of her life when she's innocent

it is amazing how the human brain can in a few moments determine the genetic value of a person
Sorry bro
At least animals get to fight for the right to fuck. All challengers welcome to have a go.

At least animals get to fight for the right to fuck. All challengers welcome to have a go.
That's high IQ.
The laws have been changed to let women fuck as many chads as possible.
If murder wasn't illegal, there wouldn't be Jeremy Meeks.

We've made the sexual market free but fighting for sex isn't free

Kids get scared of me too

He could sense your bad personality

I get paranoid when little children look at me

it's over when children can be aware of how ugly a man is

stupid kid will have more sex in his high school years than our lives combined, you should’ve given him a fucking heart attack lmao
LMFAO

Just stay home and hikimaxx jfl