Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a job well done

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Dumb cunt

Was that to your counselor? Lol how may times did you meet her. When are you getting kicked out ?

Lol you are a low inhib legend

I have been for nearly 2 weeks
How'd the kick out meeting go? I remember I always got kicked out of uni then I told them I have no friends and they gave me sympathy and let me stay.

How'd the kick out meeting go? I remember I always got kicked out of uni then I told them I have no friends and they gave me sympathy and let me stay.
I explained my side and they didn't listen because they're retards.

gave less and less of a fuck how I spoke to them the clearer it was that I was actually getting kicked

Bitch

Attachments

• paul.PNG
    paul.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 79
  • maria.PNG
    maria.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 91
lmao @ the Lou Gehrig's comment.

I feel your rage, bro. Counselors/therapists are the scum of the earth. I would skin them all alive if I had the means

"I hear when you say that you're upset right now and I completely understand that."

Translation: "Shut the fuck up."

are you done with school? After getting kicked out

This is pretty based.

"I hear when you say that you're upset right now and I completely understand that."

Translation: "Shut the fuck up."
she always sounded like she was reading script but her dumb cuntiness would shine through now and then

she always sounded like she was reading script but her dumb cuntiness would shine through now and then

Of course they read through a script. Femoid counselors were dumb sluts in college.

be like "you are a fat bitch, its over buddy boyo"

yup, psychology is a classic copout major.

Too busy taking Chad cock instead of studying well to actually get a doctorate or PhD to do real psych research.

holy fuck this is amazing