Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A jb with big boobs is sitting next to me

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And she has white nail polish - a big boner for me.

If I had 2 points plus in my looks I’d gently approach her. In reality I can only bitterly resent her existence in my heart, kek

Make a photo of her. Try not to expose your mobile camera.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (in video game)

Offer her €100 to fuck her. (in video game)

Should have Made a Picture of her

What a coward. Couldn't even take a picture of that whore, Have some balls next time and film the fuck out of her. Even if you got caught and that's a highly unlikely possibility if you take the necessary precautions absolutely NOTHING will happen even if she didn't like it and that's also an unlikely possibility because she'll enjoy the attention. Filming in public area is totally legal. Theirs websites dedicated to creeping on women in public areas.

What a coward. Couldn't even take a picture of that whore, Have some balls next time and film the fuck out of her. Even if you got caught and that's a highly unlikely possibility if you take the necessary precautions absolutely NOTHING will happen even if she didn't like it and that's also an unlikely possibility because she'll enjoy the attention. Filming in public area is totally legal. Theirs websites dedicated to creeping on women in public areas.
Hey mang, you have to be careful around foids, especially hot ones, the usual have a mobile battalion of simps watching her so if she gets mad they will immediately attacks you in order to look good in front of her. I've seen dudes get the piss beat out of them for shit talking hot foids with to many betas around

Chad only, inkwell

JB stand for jailbait. Technically every foid that counts as a minor.

But I think it's dumb to count a 17 year old foid jb, since there's nothing special about her. And in most countries she's legal anyway, therefore not jb.
maybe op is from America or somewhere where the age of consent is higher, so I guess it'll make sense why he is saying that a 17 year old foid is considered a minor

JB stand for jailbait. Technically every foid that counts as a minor.

But I think it's dumb to count a 17 year old foid jb, since there's nothing special about her. And in most countries she's legal anyway, therefore not jb.
I would say the jb range is 10-14, definitely not 17

If she sits next to u that means she wanna fuck u should’ve asked her for number u fakecelnigger